Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Komodoh Unban

komodoh 2.1

Hi everyone, Komodoh here. I was wondering if i could get an unban on my forum account and ingame. Honestly i just want to play ZS, im not trying to troll or w/e. I don't plan on being anywhere near the forum or anything. I just want to play with my 2 best friends Harle and Pole.

Now if you want explanation on my csgo jb ban, here it is. I didn't come back "just to troll." I was playing on the server for about 2 hours before some admins started abusing by slaying CTs who did an order i told them to do while i was leading. But this admin played high and mighty and the power hunger was real, so i started going after him. All the while your DA or w/e they're called now didn't seem to care at all so I went after him too. The N bombs happened on accident honestly because i had my M key bound to it to troll some kids in comp that i completely forgot about when tried to switch to CT. Frankly i didn't care at the time but i do now. I have NO INTENTIONS of trolling any of your servers, I just want to play some ZS with my friends.

and no, i dont talk to Bigpock anymore either, i stopped talking to him a long time ago.

You seem like you're expecting some kind of unban.

Calling admins "high and mighty and powerhungry" then saying staff doesn't care... definitely not the way to get unbanned.

Just because Pole got unbanned doesn't mean everyone else is going to get unbanned.

So, do you want to give it another shot?

So, do you want to give it another shot?

Sure. I am very sorry that i trolled the csgo jb server. I won't ever do it again. And I'm sorry i made fun of your girlfriend, i confused her with another girl who's nudes i thought were leaked. My bad, I had bad information. You and I both know there are plenty of people who buy gold then love to overuse their power, we've seen it for years, and that's what happened. Maybe you didn't act because you didn't see what i did or that you don't like me. Regardless, I'm sorry.

I would appreciate it if your higher ups unbanned me, and i promise you, you won't hear from me again. Like i said, i just want to play ZS

Sure. I am very sorry that i trolled the csgo jb server. I won't ever do it again. And I'm sorry i made fun of your girlfriend, i confused her with another girl who's nudes i thought were leaked. My bad, I had bad information. You and I both know there are plenty of people who buy gold then love to overuse their power, we've seen it for years, and that's what happened. Maybe you didn't act because you didn't see what i did or that you don't like me. Regardless, I'm sorry.

I would appreciate it if your higher ups unbanned me, and i promise you, you won't hear from me again. Like i said, i just want to play ZS

I came into this thread thinking it was going to be a lame response and I'd reject it but that was a decent response.

To be fair, Pole waited out a 15 month ban while yours was 2 months... with that being said, I'm going to reduce the ban, not going to lift it.

Your forum account will remain out it's 3 month's. Your server ban will be reduced to 3 months, which means you'll have 1 more month before you can play again. I personally think that's fair since my original plan was going to be to have you re-appeal in 3 months from now.

With that being said, keep your nose clean when you return, because you're going to be on thin ice. Any reports will result in an immediate permanent ban again.

Let me know if this is fine with you.

Let me know if this is fine with you.

Well like i said, all of that was in the moment trolling. It won't happen again. I appreciate you reducing it, but i think the 2 months was good for what i did. I'm not gonna say the ban was unjustified, because it was. But i think the 2 months is plenty honestly. I will gladly take the thin ice thing and any justified ban that comes up on me i wont dispute and you can leave it perm.

Well like i said, all of that was in the moment trolling. It won't happen again. I appreciate you reducing it, but i think the 2 months was good for what i did. I'm not gonna say the ban was unjustified, because it was. But i think the 2 months is plenty honestly. I will gladly take the thin ice thing and any justified ban that comes up on me i wont dispute and you can leave it perm.

Hmm, ok. I personally think 3 months suites it best but I will let my division leaders weigh in and have the final decision.