Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Is Happening With Surf Server?

I like to go on surf when I want to get my VIP tag for Jailbreak or just to play a couple of maps. But it seems whenever I want to surf the server is down. I usually have to go ask one of the Mods or Staff to see whats up with the server. It seems whenever the server goes offline there isn't like an automatic boot up like the jailbreak server seems to have. So the surf server can go a few days with being offline without anyone really caring. I was wondering is there anything that is being planned or anything we that can be done to maybe fix this issue.

P.S. I know i'm probably the only one who is complaining (and probably the only 1 that surfs).

P.S.S. You guys better start getting on that surf server as well or you guys going to get your ass whooped in that surf DM coming up.

Edited by Alexâ„¢
  • Like 2

I just said I wasn't going to post here, but all I can say is that I'm pretty sure the staff know since this has been a problem for probably over a year and I'm the "only other" surf player here.

I was asked to join the CSGO help page thing by Suicide to help "fix" surf, but nothing has been done. Surf is going to be a novelty for anyone that wants to play it, and you're going to have to get used to poking/asking staff to restart surf then wait out the rtv time to play the maps you want to play. It's what I've done the past 6-8 months on my time with surf. And it really sucks to have to say this to you as a "mod" of the server.

As far as i know our surf server is not like a problem server with crashes and stuff

Its something you really dont understand because the problem isnt on jailbreak. And I have poked staff before (not going to say the staffs name to not start any drama) but they first tried to brush me off, then ignored me for a little until I repoked them. Then sending me to another staff. So like its just a tedious thing that aggrevates the staff and I don't want to be a disruption with this little problem.

• 4 months later...