Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Spring Anime

L3G0My3G0

I personally interested in getting back into manga/anime but as Ive got older and lost time for it, I can't find any good ones. And now with computers doing the animation it is making some just look lazy along with lazy story lines. Only good one I can say Ive heard and watched in the last I think 8 or so years is Black Lagoon. I come from the mid to late 90's when we had DB/DBZ/DBGT, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. If anyone can think of any I might be interested in please let me know, I would like to get back into it.

• Like 1

I personally interested in getting back into manga/anime but as Ive got older and lost time for it, I can't find any good ones. And now with computers doing the animation it is making some just look lazy along with lazy story lines. Only good one I can say Ive heard and watched in the last I think 8 or so years is Black Lagoon. I come from the mid to late 90's when we had DB/DBZ/DBGT, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. If anyone can think of any I might be interested in please let me know, I would like to get back into it.

Hitman reborn for a long term anime, DragonBall super has came out you can watch that for the good old schoolish vibe. There is also claymore, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on titan (If you already haven't seen it), just to get you back into it.
  • Like 1

I watch original DB a year after it came out, and I've seen all the DB's. O didn't like Claymore or AOT, like i said i really like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and Black Lagoon, if you know any that are similiar to those let me know PLEASE! And my all time fav series/movie anime I suggest EVERYONE see is, Photon: The Idiot Menace, I promise you will love it!!!