Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Make Pistols A Primary Weapon Instead Of A Secondary Weapon

Petroy Petroy

I can see where you're coming from. +1

The pistol is one of the only weapons that is legal to carry in public for self defense. Pistols themselves and their ammo can be cheap to make, which makes them ideal for newer players and players low on cash. I like carrying a pistol on me, because I never seem to have a weapon on me when I need it most and it's cheap, so I'm not as angry when I get accidentally ran over (therefore losing my weapon and ammo).

I'm not sure how many people use a primary weapon while having a pistol equipped, but it would be nice to equip other secondary items (fire extinguisher, binoculars, lockpicks) while having a pistol equipped.

I'd like to hear the opposing side to as why we may not be able to do this, if possible.

Well it's more higher risk same reward because youre not actually gaining anything more than you would with a better weapon

the value of using a glock and pistol ammo used when raiding and successfully does not = into the same amount as you would with a better weapon.

Using a glock and having a lockpick at the same time gives you an advantage to the point where youre gaining too much (assuming the raid is successful) than you regularly would with a rifle or shotgun.

the value of using a glock and pistol ammo used when raiding and successfully does not = into the same amount as you would with a better weapon.

Using a glock and having a lockpick at the same time gives you an advantage to the point where youre gaining too much (assuming the raid is successful) than you regularly would with a rifle or shotgun.

Well a pistol is also only a thousand or so dollars cheaper which isnt much