Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hail Hydra

Hello everyone! I am Hail Hydra! If you play on the JB server with Peacemaker and others then you probably know me. I haven't yet done a shout out to the community and I figured I should probably do that. Also, being a recruit, I need ten post to be accepted. I've only got a few days to do so. I wonder if adding photos to the "What do we look like" page counts? Also I tend to send peacemaker photos of the food I cook. I post those on his page. Does that count? Who knows???

Haiil Hydra out

• Like 1

its very easy to get post count contrary to your beliefs. hell im about to have gone from 600->700 posts within a month or some shit. if u post welcome messages on threads like these and post in other interesting topics its easy. you can find the most relevant threads on the lower right hand corner of the home page, just watch that for new threads to post in.

welcome to hg and please dont lead at like 3 am ur a fucking terrible lead when your tired, ive experienced it.

Edited by FoxHound