Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jb_Snow Cs:go

Kevin Schön

Hey guys!

Its finaly there! I proudly present a whole new adventure on CS:GO. A brand new Snow scenario map! First of all, I want to thank 3 guys who helped me out to make this beauty. Thanks to -=tObi=- which is the original creater of jbsnow in CS 1.6. mottzi who helped me out with many things like games and other stuff. Koorkie who helped me out with some textures. On this map you will find many many games to play. I list ALL the games below so you won't miss any. Ofc this a a Jailbreak map. I dont know where to put his on the forum but I think this is the right forum. Completed Maps. :P

» 12 or 3 (12 oder 3)

» True or False

» Window Jump (Fensterjump)

» Surf

» Deathrun

» Wipeout

» KZ (Climb)

» Football (modified soccerball plugin needed or use the physbox brush)

» Ladder Jumps

» Labyrinth Game

» Throw nades in the whole (not realy a game but its cool to play with terrorist)

» Musical Chairs (Reise nach Jerusalem)

» Drum and Bass

» Trampoline Jump

» Deagle Roulette

» Golf

» Deathrun

» Ironman

» Tree Jump

» Ring of Death (Team Knife Fight)

» Ship Fight (use cannons to kill each other)

any many more if your a good ct!

Also, there are some weapons on the map. Ofc, they are hard to find but I think you will find it if you play this map often :)

Feedback is appreciated. If you find any error or any problem, just let me know. I dont know if I will fix it or not, but if its a realy realy bad error, I have to. Otherwise, this version is now final.

Some of you might now that CS:GO doesn't have funcvehicle so i could not create a driving Snowmobil like in CS 1.6. I tried with func_thruster but it does work on LAN but you cannot drive on multiplayer. It has something to do with netcode from CS:GO if you do moving things and it has to send many codes to the server and every player has different ping etc. I dont know how this realy works but some guys told me that.

If you install this map, DO NOT RENAME THE .BSP FILE. Otherwise the radar won't work. (shame on creator of CS:GO :D)

Download: http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/190383

Good luck and have fun!

Edited by keviN :y