Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp Item And Real Estate Price Sheets!

Hi Everyone!

I couldn't help but notice that the system to buy items from NPCs is a little bit slow and clunky to use, so I decided to put together some price sheets to make life a little easier when planning big crafting endeavors. It's also helpful if you want to price items without having to leave your base. :) These price sheets include lists of buy and sell prices from all NPC merchants (except drug dealer), in an organized, easy to read fashion. Hope y'all like it and find it useful!

I also noticed that there is no listing of sale price for real estate, so I did some math on the money that the real estate NPC took and gave back to me when buying and selling properties, and I found that I got back exactly 10/21 (47.61904762%) of the money I spent on the property in each property I tested.

So, to simplify that so users wont have to figure the math on the spot, I prepared sale prices with that operation for each property available in Evocity, and compiled them into a real estate price sheet, which also includes buy prices of all properties as well.

Hope you guys find these sheets useful! xD :gmod:

Sheets available in PDF format on Google Drive:

https://drive.google...elk&usp=sharing

Edited by Donnie-Lewis
  • Like 1

If I had any clue what I was doing I'd make a Google Sheet that lets you put in the tax then it will auto calculate's everything price but it would take me ages to do

Fuck it im doing it right now it's a lot easier then I thought

Edited by SkeletalElite