Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

About Me!

Hey what's up HG! What's up community!!! The name is FlyBoy! Previously {SK}™::F l ÿ B ó Y::[-XTC-] for about 7 years! I've been playing CS:S as far back as 2007! Took a break came back for another 3 or so years! Took a break and came back again full force!!! This time in November 2015 I gave it a shot again and fell back in love with the Crackhouse (Not that I ever fell out of love with that map :) ! ) But anyways I had randomly played in HG servers while doing rotations between Dust II, Office, & Crackhouse of course! One day I just stayed in HG Crackhouse and the rest is history! About two months ago I decided to apply as a recruit since I had already gotten to know tons of people in-game and on steam and we all play there! Now I feel an introduction is needed! :) Although many who are still reading might already know me I still felt some of you guy who might have seen me in and out or heard about me might drop by and take a quick second to get to know the guy behind the deagle! Besides the Deagle as my primary primary of primary pistols and nothing else I would give you all a quick list in order (now) of the guns you will see me raping terrorists with in the crackhouse...

1. M249 (For when the tough gets going and the going gets tough this bad boy with 200 shots of wall penetrating rounds will sweep any hallway/stairway inside the crackhouse!) Although it is bad for long range if you can't into bursting I've been able to headshot noob terrorists from roof to roof who are foolish enough to face my burst! :)

2. M4A1 (Although I used it heavy from 2007-2009 and it's very accurate with 3 or 5 rounds into the body or sniping from roof to roof and the silencer always on 25 shots just isn't enough now-days to clean up in aisle crackhouse! :) )

3. AK-47 (One of the most lethal guns next to the M4A1 I rarely use it unless I want to perfect my recoil bursting techniques... this bad mutherfucker is 100 percent deadly at close range and those headshots from across the map are a beauty to behold with this beast! :)

4. AWP ( Though many are fascinated with awping from roof to roof I found the waiting and shooting a bit boring so I hardly bring out this babby unless I need to teach some noobs some lessons when they're sniping from tricky spots that the m249 and all it's 200 shot glory just can't reach!)

But for everything else there are always nades and those are a whole another story! :)

So test your skills when you find me in-game! If my deagle doesn't stop you first... the burst will!

post-33116-0-52646900-1463689118_thumb.jpg

• Like 1