Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

With The Addition Of Weapon Changes And Kevlar On Perp, It Is Time To Change The Meta!

Evil Petroy

I present you with this!

F0SimMY.jpg

What am I suppose to be looking at?

The ability to be able to use a primary weapon, a side weapon, and raiding equipment. It's important to change how the game is played from time to time to keep things interesting, that involves changing the meta such as what weapons are best to use in certain scenarios. For example, with the recent weapons update, the AK-47 has been brought back into the PvP scene of PERP. Moreover, with the addition of kevlar (you can be fully armoured now!!) which has changed some aspects of PvP in PERP, it is necessary that we employ new ways to strategize, pvp, and etc. As you can see from the mockup I have created above, I added an additional slot for raiding equipment to be used.