Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stop Making The Game Harder For New People

Zolo

With the addition of kevlar and nerfed shotgun, the game is getting harder and harder for newbies.

PROBLEM: KEVLAR

• Kevlar is expensive to use, no new player is gonna have enough money to be blowing 10k for each death. Right now only the veteran players have money to be spending on kevlar, let alone weapons and ammo.

SOLUTION: KEVLAR

• Solution 1: Remove kevlar in it's entirety. We didn't really need kevlar in the first place. There aren't enough dedicated people playing the server that normally play cop. Some people may think they're op, but theres rarely more than 1-2 cop on at a time.

• Solution 2: Reduce the price of the kevlar so that it's not something only the richer players can get.

PROBLEM: NERFED SHOTGUN

• The reason that this impacts new players is that the first gun that they can raid with is the shotgun. Now that the shotgun has been severely nerfed, players who cannot craft rifles and rifle ammo are forced to default to a gun thats been shit on by SK. I dont remember how hard it was to level my shotgun up to level 4 marksmanship for rifles, but I know it's not easy, especially for players already at a disadvantage.

SOLUTION: SHOTGUN

• Reduce the needed marksmanship level as needed. A lower requirement will allows newer players to get past the shotgun phase and start using a variety of weapons. I feel that this will even the playing field. Players that already have the needed level wont cry and the new players will rejoice!

• Like 4