Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

An Idea For The Production Of A New Cs:go Jailbreak Map

RazzleBerry

Concerning CS:GO JailBreak,

Seeing as there is an interest in the HGDC for improving the experience of jailbreak players by tweaking and adding on to the map, I think it is wise to look back on the things that were done right in previous maps, and yet mysteriously removed in the newer versions. By mixing the old with the new, I think a new and better overall jailbreak can be made.

Here is a list of things I would like to see in a new jailbreak map:

-Doge house brought back

-Climb put back in doge house where it used to be

-CT offices are good where they are.

-4 corners(aka fallout) should be placed where wipeout used to be in the old doge house

-dodgeball next to soccer where it once was

-#bringbackbreakablesinks!

-One cell should have a five seven or similar pistol in its toilet as it used to.

-first cell tele should lead directly to kitchen every time(this one I wouldn't mind if it weren't; not too important to me)

-visitation room and kitchen areas stay where they are on SKay's map.

-Classic doge house area(other garage door of kitchen) would have no need to exist if other doge house was brought back.

-two levels of obs course was a great idea. Should stay.

-Death run should be brought back where it used to be with the exit at soccer and the truck where people could rebel at its entrance.

-Bring back dodge which used to be in doge house.

-S4S should be moved back to where it used to be aka where red room is now.

These are, of course, only my opinions. I feel it is worthwhile to look back on these old features as many of them were great fun. I think that a more universal discussion among JailBreak players would allow the HGDC to make a really fun map that encompasses all the progress that mapmakers have made in the past while adding in the ideas of the new.

My ideas as listed above are obviously not demands. They are merely meant to be a guide as to what sorts of past features could be brought back to make the map as enjoyable if not more enjoyable as it was and to also determine which new ideas are really good and should be kept. Additions and modifications to the list are surely welcomed as I have almost definitely missed something.

I'd also like to say that I am no mapmaker. This is why I am referring this request to the HGDC, as they would know better than I whether these requests can be fulfilled.

Edited by RazzleBerry

Good The Best Climber In HG Server Is Me Sasuke

I've beaten you several times lmao the only times I haven't is when I try to bhop it in one go

As for the actual post, I believe for it to be a good idea, however all the rearrangement would be difficult to do and I like the map layout at the moment, I mean I can't speak for the mappers much as I am only just learning to map, but I think editing places and not swapping them around would be a good suggestion, However I love to see people putting their ideas forth so thank you :)