Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Buff Redeemers

Jesus christ, i've come to more notice at how overpowered the redeemers can actually be, considering the amount of people redeeming lately (Thanks SKay ;)))). I was on the map underpass, and me and "Dan" were stuck in a vents, 3 humans remained, and surprisingly, we survived and entire intermission with constant fast zombies attacking, A large group of zombies were stacked under the vents, and me drilling 30 bullets into them, killed almost all of them, honestly that's insane, and Consider, these were bloated zombies. That gave me the idea ( Along with other examples ) That the redeemers, are overpowered as hell. A redeemer shouldn't make over 200 points with just his bloody pistols, that's insane, I hope you understand, this isn';t just for the current bug that'shappening, i've noticed this more than one occasion, without this bug. I redeemed on Stanley Parable, and survived 3 whole waves inside those large stacking, of boxes at the side of the map, with only me vs 30 zombies. And in a large quantity of redeemer pistols, zombies have little chance of actually hitting someone.

• Like 2

I think the term you meant to use was "nerf" :P

That aside, I feel like if they gave them any weaker guns redeemers wouldn't get too far. The idea is to let them defend themselves and get away from zombies while trying to regroup with remaining humans.

Nerfing them would make it difficult to come back from an already disadvantagious position (of being surrounded of course)

• Like 1