Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gravity Gun

Jango

If the use of gravity guns is administrated (no prop killing/pushing) this exploit should be made a feature...tanks are just amazing and I would love to see them make it to wave 5 with some coordination and experience, because honestly these tanks are incredibly innovative for ZS.

Edited by FoxHound
  • Like 1

It would be nice if it wasn't for the fact people make riot shields now, and basically troll the zombies. It's impossible to not run into this problem.
We can stop making riot shields, we would rather make tanks anyways since they're more fun.
making tanks ( fun but annoying if you want a proper game )
We just took the vending machines from that game, there are door all over the map to make a proper door cade for a proper game, just saying (map is highschoolbeta)
  • Like 1

Many people shoot through walls with grav gun ( not sure if its fixed ), making tanks ( fun but annoying if you want a proper game :P ) and the riot shields, can these things be fixed? Can be very annoying.

A proper game can come in many different gameplays. A different method seems odd and surprising such as a skycade, which can win as seen on the map Standley Parable. If your definition of "proper" is to constantly be cooped up in a cade in a stationary area, I understand; however, There are many other proper games that results in fun and victory. It may be annoying to you but fun for others. Even your definition of "proper game" may be annoying to other players when it occurs.

It would be nice if it wasn't for the fact people make riot shields now, and basically troll the zombies. It's impossible to not run into this problem.

I don't think it would be trolling zombies, but rather a strategy to push zombies away from humans and the cade. The trolling from what I can see is the fact that one can push humans with it, which causes frustration and death.

I can see many benefits from this, but other issues. The good and the bad are one. You can't have one without the other.

Edited by dnascot

you know what's also a legit strategy? Jihadin and detpacking spawn. It's against he fuels though for the fact it trolls zombies.

yet we still had det packs and jihads..... we have rules to control that issue, and we have staff to enforce these rules to preserve the enjoyment of the community.

Edited by dnascot

That's because detpacks and jihads have other uses. There is literally no other use to "Riot Shields" but to push zombies and bosses back with no resistance they can put up to it. It's not a hard conclusion to get to.

Riot shield is just a attribute to the gravity gun. Like the det packs and jihads, the gravity gun has other uses.also zombies can resist the shield if they kill the riot shielder.

Edited by dnascot

After soul found the glitch Grim, Scot, me and a few others expanded off of it. I feel like the riot shield idea could be classified as trolling and is well an exploit, but when it comes to tank building using the useless vending machines to build a tank for pure entertainment I dont feel is a bad thing. I dont think this should be patched but just limited.

Edited by Chiken ಠ ͜�ಠ
  • Like 4