Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:s) Abuse Report (The Weeknd)

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

The Weeknd

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_11392745

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

cs_crackhouse

How long ago did this take place?

today 06/14/16

Give us a brief description of the incident.

He just got admin to bother me. He instigates me and when i reply back he gaged me.

Nobody likes him as he is a stat whore that only camps neutral with an awp on the map and never does anything else. Also was kicked many times from several admins for discconecting and connecting so he doesnt loose points.

He used to insult me and other admins all the time and got kicked for it many times, you can ask Rezonate, Runfast, Tex, Hydranix and many others.

Now he got admin so he can get to me because i go for his points because i dont like the way he plays (i'm speaking for a lot of the players in the server).

I'm a regular and i never have problem with anyone else, and i think is UNFAIR for someone to get admin and instigate and when i answer back to get gagged and kicked.

Thank you

Proof Links?

I dont have any links as i didnt waste time rtecording as i play for fun. But like i said you can ask anyone that plays in the server regularly and they can tell you what a douche he is.

Thank you

You violated the reporting rules, providing no proof, and launched an ad homonym attack on my character with generalities and absolutely no substantial evidence to back up your claim.

I am also a "regular" and have been playing for a long time.

You instigated first and the logs and my proof will show this. You were warned roughly 8 times to cease your foul language and your petty insults. You continue to harass me and all that I did was gag you in response.

"To keep our servers populated you need to understand that people won't always agree with you. Unless you are personally targeted by name more than once or twice, please refrain from kicking a target. Try and wait until you are personally harassed. In most cases, a warning through chat should be given."

Frankie has a rich history of being abusive, of trolling, and of using vulgar and inflammatory rhetoric and name-calling on this server.

While I haven't had the power or the privilege to do anything about it in the past, I am fortunate to be able to moderate the sewer that is his mouth from now on.

After he joined, he specifically naded me ( no problems there ) and afterwards, called me a "fag" without any provocation or instigation on my part.

I confronted him and told him not to disrespect admins. His succinct response was "suck my dick."

This continued and another admin told me not to do anything to Frankie because he was an old time player, but that no one much liked him because of his attitude. He also told me that whatever I did was up to me I could not fault me for taking action against him. He also advised me to talk a little shit back.

I warned him again and again, then we talked shit back and forth (took the advice), but finally, during the next homophobic slur which degraded the entire server, I gagged him.

No kicks, bans, nothing, just a gagged. That's it.

Here is the proof:

https://imageshack.com/i/poGLnyARj

https://imageshack.com/i/pmFToBZZj

https://imageshack.com/i/pm2zsYOIj

https://imageshack.com/i/plSAAKPNj

https://imageshack.com/i/pmU0UlEkj

https://imageshack.com/i/pmG3hfvfj

The first link shows the instigation, directly targeted at myself, without any prior communication to Frankie.

I don't believe I was abusing my powers as an administrator and custodian of the communication channels of this server.

This is my case to the powers that be.

Thank you,

Weeknd

Edited by The Weeknd
  • Like 1

You are very nice here, how about when you called me names as immigrant, russian, fag and other names just because i was looking for you to kill you???!!

How about that? And calling admins names? Such a hypocrite.

Why you didn't include all the chat, like when you say something after every time you killed me to instigate me??

You can talk as nice as you want here, everyone knows you in the server and know how you are, you ain't fooling anyone.

You are very nice here, how about when you called me names as immigrant, russian, fag and other names just because i was looking for you to kill you???!!

How about that? And calling admins names? Such a hypocrite.

Why you didn't include all the chat, like when you say something after every time you killed me to instigate me??

You can talk as nice as you want here, everyone knows you in the server and know how you are, you ain't fooling anyone.

You're supposed to provide proof and links in your abuse reports. You did neither and you again repeat the same old tired generalizations and that are the hallmark of your aura of sadness and unhappiness that you waft through my favorite server.

The sad thing is, you actually DO add something to the server in a positive way. You need to take stock of your attitude and actions and cease this vendetta against me that you started weeks ago.

The sensitivity you display after I merely GAGGED you is mammoth and striking. Try having some manners and decorum and sportsmanship and not call people fags or tell people to suck your dick when they ask you to stop, and maybe you'd get further.

As for your accusations of my name calling, I already admitted I decided to talk shit in response to your instigation instead of kicking or banning you at the recommendation of another admin.

I gagged you when it got too blatant. I am, after all, representing all HG in a small way and I do represent other administrators and the position must be met with a certain level of respect.

I find your constant use of the word "fag" very insulting... as someone who is sympathetic to the plight of the LGBT community and in light of the recent shooting, I would sincerely reconsider your hatred if you were you.

Edited by The Weeknd
  • Like 1