Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

T For Traitor Color

Hello!

I am colorblind, and most of the time when I become a Traitor I end up killing colleague Traitors because I cannot see the T over their head. It is red and in most of the maps the T blends in so I am basically blind. Please change it to a flashy color or make the contours of the T letter yellow or something because at this point I have gotten autoslayed over 20 times for shooting fellow Traitors.

Thanks

• Like 1

The flash at their feet should pulsate enough to see it. Even if it is red.

No not even that flash, I literally don't see anything. Ask Thomas himself whom I shot when we were both Traitors. You will never understand since you aren't colorblind but think of it as blind to that color red. I don't see anything lol. This is not something huge to change.

No not even that flash, I literally don't see anything. Ask Thomas himself whom I shot when we were both Traitors. You will never understand since you aren't colorblind but think of it as blind to that color red. I don't see anything lol. This is not something huge to change.

i have friends who are collor blind on multple levels some of them can still see if there is that collor some dont even see that there is a different collor but u can do that u cant damge ts as a t witch would make life easyer for like bombs with auto slay
  • Like 2

i have friends who are collor blind on multple levels some of them can still see if there is that collor some dont even see that there is a different collor but u can do that u cant damge ts as a t witch would make life easyer for like bombs with auto slay

That is a good suggestion my friend. I personally never see the T letter or the flashing circle as they blend in the environement. The only times I see them is when the is a bright (white) background where my fellow is standing in front of.