Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Old Leadership Missing

grave

i understand that, i was just curious why some of the leaders are now banned and what changed the council. just kinda miss some if ya know what i mean

A lot of the old leadership had resentment against leadership and began to talk down about HG until they were banned or left. Some former council asked to have their account disabled or were demoted for inactivity.

i understand that, i was just curious why some of the leaders are now banned and what changed the council. just kinda miss some if ya know what i mean

I think I briefly remember you and when you were around, so I'll give you some names that maybe were higherups during your time.

The_Monkey got banned for turning toxic and eventually had his account disabled.

Enigma stepped down but is still around here and there

Jetta stepped down but pops in here and there

Faithless stepped down/left hg but is still around

Bort/bonbon/lt awesome/JJK/Ur shulgi/Weeman went inactive and is now retired leadership

Not sure how long you've been gone and how many of those you already know about but yeah

yeah i know all of them what a shame, we used to rock the jailbreak server well into the wee hours of the morning. felt like a second family

too bad people change i guess.

i used to go by

GrAvE "Rebel King" lol

guess im just getting old

I think I briefly remember you and when you were around, so I'll give you some names that maybe were higherups during your time.

The_Monkey got banned for turning toxic and eventually had his account disabled.

Bort/bonbon/lt awesome/JJK/Ur shulgi/Weeman went inactive and is now retired leadership

Not sure how long you've been gone and how many of those you already know about but yeah

Monkey didn't get banned

• Like 1

Monkey was a pure joker lol Every single post of his was hilarious, I miss that guy.

But wait, he got banned!? Dafuq

Monkey was a pure joker lol Every single post of his was hilarious, I miss that guy.

But wait, he got banned!? Dafuq

No, he wasn't banned, he wanted his account disabled, and anything that could relate to him deleted/hidden/removed. That's why on some old bans/posts/threads, it says 'guest_the_monkey' or something like that.

And yeah, he's still the same old funny guy, just send him a msg and I'm sure he'll tell you some good jokes.

• Like 1