Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Using An Ssd To Run Os

Wicked Sniper

Hey guys, I just got my new gaming rig, This is the first time I'm using an SSD to run OS, I have a 120G SSD and a 1TB HDD.

The SSD already has windows on it, and my games are running flawlessly, But I'm having an Issue trying to get my programs to defaulty

download on the HDD. Also, when i manually download the cilents to the HDD, they install on the SSD. I've ever had this issue before, I've looked up some Fixes

but no go. I feel like I'm being an idiot and theres an obvious sultion staring me in the face, Any thoughts?

I

Easiest way to do this is find your Downloads folder (File Explorer App), right click on it then Properties -> select the "Location" tab then select "Move".

It should Pop up a new window

Navigate to your HDD (D:\) then create a new subdirectory for your downloads then Select "Select Folder"

Edited by enigma#
  • Like 2