Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Removal Of Zs_Obj_Runnaway Until Fixed

Gandalfâ„¢

zs_obj_runaway  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you people gave less criptic messages It would be amazing, Tell me exactly what you want me to remove and what to add.

Dont just say "Ew its a hallway" Be more especific. I would appreciate a lot if you could tell me with a list what to remove or add.

You have no idea how hard making a map is, and if people just complain without saying the proper reason for it I cant do anything but assume things.

Luckily for you Mr. Complains, I do care for this map. So Im gonna redo the whole map and Im gonna remove/ shorten at least more than half of the hallways.

Im also gonna re balance the whole map so that it isnt either human sided or zombie sided depending on what you do.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by EngineTrap

Add more than route for zombies to try to attack the humans. Currently humans just have to hold down mouse1 and just wait until the next objective. This is extremely boring and frustrating for zombies to exit spawn just to get mowed down. Adding at least one more route for zombies to go would at least offer the illusion of chance for the zombie team to actually win.

Edited by Adam Cole

Should rename it to zs_obj_hallways.

There's a big difference between criticism and constructive criticism.

This was a round where we did a grim party and the only thing we wanted was to win, so everyone was trying, in these screenshots. Every human had a grim reaper and ammo and was shooting.

We also didn't lose half of the population, as you had claimed.

I can go play a round of rescape or vertigo and grim party and there are parts that are complete steam rolls for humans, it's unfair but it's a grim party and eventually zombies do catch up. This map dven with grim party we almost died many times.

Also, with the pushing humans forward screenshot, there were many head crabs and Chen zombies that were being used, so it's not an accurate representation.

This is just a silly thread and If this map is so human sided, why haven't we beaten it yet, or even gotten close to the ending?

There are at most 2 hallways that I could see need small modifications but this map is better than 95% of the maps we have on rotation and removing this is a mistake.

There's a big difference between criticism and constructive criticism.

This was a round where we did a grim party and the only thing we wanted was to win, so everyone was trying, in these screenshots. Every human had a grim reaper and ammo and was shooting.

We also didn't lose half of the population, as you had claimed.

I can go play a round of rescape or vertigo and grim party and there are parts that are complete steam rolls for humans, it's unfair but it's a grim party and eventually zombies do catch up. This map dven with grim party we almost died many times.

Also, with the pushing humans forward screenshot, there were many head crabs and Chen zombies that were being used, so it's not an accurate representation.

This is just a silly thread and If this map is so human sided, why haven't we beaten it yet, or even gotten close to the ending?

There are at most 2 hallways that I could see need small modifications but this map is better than 95% of the maps we have on rotation and removing this is a mistake.

Oh man oh man oh man....where do i even start with this? 2 hallways that need modifications!? No, Just No.

With this map you want to know the criticism and full heat of which needs to be fixed? Here it goes then.

1.) In the beginning where you start...oh wait, the first hallway, compared to vertigo + rescape? (there's alot more room then a hallway)

2.) you go inside a vent wait for about 2-3 mins while the humans dilly dally destroy the zombies in 1 narrow hallway.

3.) once you come up to this part you have an extended are that was changed however you once again have a narrow sided hallway in a

room. Now after this moment you're onto a ladder where humans defend while waiting for a vent. This area seems fine.

4.) Later on this map you go upon a heap of stairs waiting for zombies to spawn after this, all hell breaks loose, regardless of what you said

dylan about people going headcrabs and poison? It lead to nothing as it is once again a "Narrow Hallway". This spot is literally op because

you are raining down fire upon zombies from a higher position, how is this is anyway fair!?!?!?!

5.) Another part where its troubling you drop into a hole to wait for a barricade to break, the zombies however drop into this hole to

IMMEDIATELY get demolished by humans regardless of a grim party or not. and it's not even a hole it's a vent.....

6.) in a particular part where you are defending there is an area where you must barricade however once again...it's a narrow spot while

waiting for an elevator.

7.) when done after this area this is the most troubling of all area's you drop into an area of waste, that starts to trigger hurt you???

8.) after this humans will once agian, go into a narrow hallway to shoot zombies in 1 tiny little path.

9.) on a path where you go outside after finishing the stair cade you have yet again, another hallway to defend with

props!

10.) you teleport in an area after defending this hallway to once again, but here's the magic, 2 HALLWAYS! DOUBLE

THE VALUE! HOLY SHIT!

I don't know about you, but i think you seriously need to re-evaluate your judgement as to how this map has been played.

You ask for suggestions and changes? YOU GOT IT. For the time being i'll be waiting for a complete remodel of this map

as i've seen countless people saying especially as zombie "oh look another hallway".......

To add on to this if this thread is so useless why do i see more yes's to remove this map rather the no's.....seems like a

pretty god damn useful thread to me. I'm not one to critique maps but holy hell you gave me a headache with this

What makes this map not even comparable to the other maps? It has no dynamic changes unlike vertigo and rescape.

• Like 4