Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Gold Member Giveaway!

mmss_joker

As the title says, I am giving away a free month of gold membership. The rules to win are simple.

Each day on my status update I will be either be describing a hg recruit, hg member, or a hg veteran.(Staff+ included) I might also make a status update saying what the person would be seen saying, or I will be making a status update identical to a status update the person have posted before.

You can attempt to guess who the person is by replying to the status update. You may only make one guess per day. I will be doing this for one week starting tomorrow.

If you guess it correct you will be given one point. Only one point will be given out per day, so you want to be the first person to guess it. The person at the end of the week with the most points win! Anyone can participate!

If you have any questions PM me. Good Luck!

Ive decided to change it to who gets 3 points first! Sorry to Oneberry since he is currently in the lead but he needs one more win!

Day 1: Haze (The person was Supa Dupa Kjpski!)

Day 2: mirG (The person was Suicide!)

Edited by mmss_j0k3r
  • Like 3