Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Heyo Spaghettio

Since the elaborate introduction I wrote a few days ago vanished (probably due to writing it on my sketchy laptop) this one won't be as long haha but I figured that it's still worth my time, either way y'know

Soooo hiya- I'm carrotcave, but you can call me carrot! I'm a casual gamer from Texas, and the only game I really play consistently is tf2 (although I've considered maybe trying out cs:go...) I can usually be found on the jailbreak or orange servers, and I use both text and voice communications evenly; I have a medium-toned/slightly high voice, though, so sorry if you've ever heard me talk lmao

Anyway, I'm pretty excited to join y'all here at HG and if any of y'all ever wanna talk, just hit me up on teamspeak or send me a message on here; I'd love to make friends, considering I find it difficult to talk to people at times haha

Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a nice day :-)

• Like 2