Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Craftable Weapons

dank_narre

My idea is for craftable weapons should be like Counter strike : nexus or whatever its called, but it should be more complex, since people REALLY love to fuck around with people crafting there should be a anti steal or anti craft interference. I know but people will say "too many weapons pls stop u useless dog rapist furry" but I really feel like zs should be stradegy based game with the barricading (my opinion). Zombie survival is almost turning into 1 way trip into pointwhore fest, so mabye why not add craftable weapons?

• Like 1

If crafting IS already in the game then it should be improved on. Like making more unique weapons that might be just as strong as T4 - T5 but require loose reagents scattered across the map. Honestly I never once found myself even interested with crafting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The biggest issue about crafting is that it's never explained in the server. The only way to know about it is to ask for help regarding it and most players won't do that out of shyness or their ego. That and it really does feel like a forgotten feature. I've seen maybe 3 craftable weapons throughout my last 2 months of playing (during moderate population).

We already have a crafting system but I would love to see updates on it. I totally forgot about it till now.

Because people steal props all the time and their practical uses end effectively at wave 1 nowadays.

but I really feel like zs should be stradegy based game with the barricading (my opinion). Zombie survival is almost turning into 1 way trip into pointwhore fest,

Interesting "did you know" facts:

1) Already a 1 way pointwhore fest.

2)What do strats have anything to do with craftable weapons? Just learn to aim and cade properly.

• Like 1