Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Harrassment #2 : Convict Xxl

Tsareck

Hi,

I was playing HG Office as i often do, and convict XXL continues to harrass me. He will switch teams and friendly fire on me and block me from seeing so I can't play properly. He is a complete jerk and does not deserve to play on that server. I am tired of his BS and lies. I brought in HG Tex to witness some of it but once he joined Convict stopped harassing me temporarily. As soon as he left Convict continued the harassment.

• Like 1

This person in lying about what truly happened tonight "ALL" the above is what he did

"NOT" me! Again I said to him didn't you learn anything from what happened at week???

I kept coming on my team doing to me what he is lying abut above! I don't have time to play childish games with this guy! I am 73 years old and served my time in Vietnam, why would an old guy play silly Childish games like that? "THINK ABOUT IT PLEAS"!!

I have been a senior management person myself for 8 years and know what's right and what's wrong!

Why would I play that childish game????

Sincerely, BadaBing

Edited by BADABING
  • Like 2