Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked (Cs:go) Abuse Report [Hg] Rise Above

nielsfalko

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Rise Above

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_?

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

cs:go 10 man

How long ago did this take place?

5 mins

Give us a brief description of the incident.

my laptop crashs alot people know this so it crashed mid game i rejoined with in about 5 mins i get kicked cuz they got a sub and im a "retard"

but it clearly says When someone is AFK / Laggs out / Leaves a 10man you must give them '3' rounds to return, after that point they are eligible for a 1 day ban(You can only ban for 2 hours, 1 day will be in report after you post proof).

and there were not 3 rounds done by the time i rejoined

Proof Links?

Edited by Suicide
  • Like 1

Give us a brief description of the incident.

my laptop crashs alot people know this so it crashed mid game i rejoined with in about 5 mins i get kicked cuz they got a sub and im a "retard"

but it clearly says When someone is AFK / Laggs out / Leaves a 10man you must give them '3' rounds to return, after that point they are eligible for a 1 day ban(You can only ban for 2 hours, 1 day will be in report after you post proof).

and there were not 3 rounds done by the time i rejoined

Where did you find this rule? I don't see it in teamspeak or the forums.

[/indent]

Where did you find this rule? I don't see it in teamspeak or the forums.

Rules for admins:

In game:

• This is free admin so you must have and post proof on each and every ban(even if its for 1 sec).
  • Fail to post proof may result in admin removed.
  • You must follow warn kick ban and take proof of all warnings kicks bans.
  • On abuse reports you must have proof on kicks and bans.
  • Must follow and enforce in game rules.
  • You must follow all the rules listed in the MOTD & Teamspeak no matter what.
  • You must use your forum name at all times. This is so players know when an admin is present and can familiarize themselves with who to go to for help, the only exception is if you need to undercover to gather proof/investigate potential rule-breakers.
  • Using your admin for anything other than warn / kick / ban / !endgame / map change / mute / gag is unacceptable. Communication via sm_say (@msg) is acceptable but by no means should it be used for Ghosting (Including telling any team a player is afk) or Conversation. You can notify players if they need a warning, if there is a server restart incoming, or other means of assistance. Do not use admin chat for personal conversation.
  • You may not pick favorites in any situation or argument, You will have to punish your worst enemy in the same manner you would punish your best friend(s).
  • When someone is AFK / Laggs out / Leaves a 10man you must give them '3' rounds to return, after that point they are eligible for a 1 day ban(You can only ban for 2 hours, 1 day will be in report after you post proof).
  • You may not encourage disrespect or participate in the disrespecting of any players inside of 10mans, you also should never refuse to help someone who is telling you they've had enough trash talk. 10mans are a competitive environment no matter how friendly they are intended to be and some times angers flair, it is your job to remain indifferent on either person and enforce the rules properly.
  • !endgame is a command unique to our PuG servers that resets the pug if needed, this should only be used if you find the server has been abandoned with a pug in progress or the PuG mod has broken. Be sure to have proof before initiating this command at all times to prevent complaining/lying.
  • Friendly fire is unaccepted even during warm-up and half time as long as 10 players are present. This is to keep our ranking system an equal opportunity
  • @ https://hellsgamers.com/topic/118737-csgo-10man-admins/

We were at the start of a round, they already got a sub for niels, and he joins a team and makes it 6v5. Thomas, maine, archer, and harpy were in the server, and nobody said I did anything incorrectly.

Well for one, you shouldn't be kicking people for the reason "Retard", I think no reason is better then that reason.

Niels, apparently you joined a team that already had 5 people, making it a 6v5. That's pretty much just asking to be kicked.

What you should have done was join spectator, and let an admin know that it hasn't been 3 rounds since you've timed out, and that you'd like your spot back. If the person that subbed (or an admin) did not give you your spot back, then we could have dealt with it and possibly banned that admin/sub.

So the only thing I can see done wrong here is the fact that he called you a retard while kicking, however the kick in itself isn't really abuse.

Well for one, you shouldn't be kicking people for the reason "Retard", I think no reason is better then that reason.
When we are in a close game, and I see the teams become 6v5 I became furious. I then saw it was niels and retard was the thing that came to mind. If he can't handle me doing that, he shouldn't be here at all. Edited by Rise Above

When we are in a close game, and I see the teams become 6v5 I became furious. I then saw it was niels and retard was the thing that came to mind. If he can't handle me doing that, he shouldn't be here at all.

If you can't handle being an admin, then you shouldn't be an admin at all. You need to learn to stay calm and deal with people rather than getting furious and kicking them whilst calling them a "retard".

Definitely not the response I was expecting, so if you can't apologize for your wrong-doings, you won't remain as a 10man admin.

i see but i dont think u should get a sub when someone is knowen to have a crashy laptop and can sometimes be gone for 5 mins my point is admins should have waited a bit for me to have time to rejoin

No one is going to wait for someone that timed-out for them to rejoin because they're known for timing out. They wanted to finish out the game, and needed a sub.