Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Headcrabs Needs An Nerf.

TheRealFIrestorm

NO JOKE, I see it enough.

Just literally, I see enough of headcrab army and yet, I still see them!

Just literally......

We really NEED an NERF to headcrabs, how about we just limit how many people can be headcrabs so that like only 15 zombies can ONLY go headcrabs instand like??? UNLIMITED.

It just game breaking that you can literally have zombies with smallest hitbox, anonnying to fight, and literally it just not worth the time to play the game if you have 24/7 Headcrab Survival!

Seriously, if there no action being taken here, I perherps that you guys don't care about this issue because it becoming one and it getting more, more, and more annoying to humans.

With this logic we need to nerf boom sticks because when everyone grabs a boomstick they kill a boss in five seconds (seriously).

Only in certain situations are they op, anyway (i.e. they cannot get into almost any type of cade)

Simply put: everything is OP when used by everyone, and often shit when used by few.

• Like 1

Tbh, headcrabs are fine. It shouldn't be too hard to at least time your shots with a boomstick or actually crouch down to shoot them easier. I really don't see any way you can nerf headcrabs without making them as useless as a Quack Gaming headcrab. Anyways, getting people to go headcrab, especially an entire team, can be difficult since most people know its one of the weakest class in the game and there are much better classes. Even if you do get a team to go headcrab army, you have to actually pray that the humans don't have the brains to aim at a few walking pebbles.

• Like 2

if you headcrab army on a survival map and win, the cade is bad or not enough people are shooting or both. If you headcrab army on obj and win, not enough people shooting/can't aim. Its not a matter of the headcrabs being op but the humans being bad. Also I find headcrab army only leads to our demise on survival maps and on obj its just free points.

Pointless thread as said by others anything within number can dominate if the team works together.

If it was annoying more people there would have been more threads about this or complaints. Sure people complain about

headcrabs eating them but they're not like wanting a nerf or anything. They're easy to decimate and you just have to make

sure you make a cade that isn't lose or jaunty.

• Like 1