Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lets Get Rooooooiigghtt Into The Thingy.

DeVoniiX

Hey guys, DeVoniiX Here.

Uhm, I dont really know what to say but I usually start with in an introduction so I guess Ill just talk aboot myself.

Im 16 and I live in the Pacific Northwest of the US. I have been gaming since I was 4 starting with one of my favorite games, Clifford's Thinking Adventures. Anyway, I moved on to Garrys Mod for a while where I used to be a staff member for a dead community known as FuZion Gaming, although the start of its organization was fun, it quickly turned cancerous and stuff like that forcing me to leave the community as a result of staff abuse and other things.

I dont really play Garrys Mod anymore but will sometimes hop on and off, I am mainly a world of tanks and CSGO player. Currently ranking at Legendary Eagle. I have played for almost 2 years totaling up my hours to 2.3k. So if this community ever starts its own Official CSGO team, I'd give it a shot at the try outs.

I didnt really start up my gaming career until I was in the 5th grade where I played Minecraft at least 10 hours a day during the Summer which is pretty normal for a gamer tbh. I dont think my gaming addiction really started until the 6th grade where I got an arm injury forcing me to drop out of baseball for 2 years following a surgery on my back so gaming filled up my free time. Because of my gaming habits, I dont excel in academics to my parents expectation. My grades are still fantastic averaging a 3.5+ GPA every semester but never actually managed to get a 4.0 or better. I say it like its a bad thing but I do have the potential to be my class's valedictorian but Im just not putting enough effort into it.

Anyway, I could do a Q&A for anything that you guys want to know but I think you guys know enough about me :P