Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rdm

so i just ran into a problem on ttt, i was a detective and there were 3 t's alive, and 3 traitors chosen at the start of the round, i looked, only one traitor had been id'd and i had proven one of the 3 alive t's, do i have reason to kill the other two t's? in the end i killed them both because i had thought they were both traitors, one of them was an inno, meaning one of the t's had disconected as the round was going on. my questoin is, is this rdm or did i have a "logical" reason to kill them?

Edited by spartin1241

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/121868-holy-quran-of-ttt/page__hl__holy+quran

"If you would like to use the process of elimination to win the round, you must completely ensure that either all dead players have been identified or all players who are still on the leaderboard are within eyesight or have been visually identified by the innocent. Utilize deductive and inductive reasoning to logically analyze each situation and make no assumptions on the status of those around you. Please refrain from nitpicking this rule heavily."

http://hellsgamers.c..._hl__holy quran

"If you would like to use the process of elimination to win the round, you must completely ensure that either all dead players have been identified or all players who are still on the leaderboard are within eyesight or have been visually identified by the innocent. Utilize deductive and inductive reasoning to logically analyze each situation and make no assumptions on the status of those around you. Please refrain from nitpicking this rule heavily."

all dead players (except the one i proved inno threw the taser) was id. one of the traitors must have left or went afk so it never showed up that he was a traitor

From the time that I've played on the server whenever a T disconnects or is afk checked out they die? I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that's the case. So either you miscalculated in someway or you stumbled on a glitch that I have never seen.

Edited by Pride

From the time that I've played on the server whenever a T disconnects or is afk checked out they die? I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that's the case. So either you miscalculated in someway or you stumbled on a glitch that I have never seen.

the body's dont disapear if they are already dead, however if they leave wile there alive or get afk checked the body disapears because nobody killed them