Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ze_Ffxii_Westersand_V2

Hello my overseas friends. Would you like to test the map ze_ffxii_westersand_v2 crooked but I fixed it. And maybe if you like it add it to the server.And if you will test then leave feedback on balance and bugs if they exist. THANKS YANDEX TRANSLATOR

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=769294145

Edited by Friend of the CIS
  • Like 1

sad-boys have something to start with I thought it was necessary at first with very old versions and they are the easiest to fix. And if this card will go to the server I think is not far off and other versions of cards and also other cards such as ze_fapescape_v1_2

i have no idea how to play css ze maps to garrysmod but v7 is just better then v2

or if you feel like its challenging then maybe tell you finish your list then work on v7?

i have no idea how to play css ze maps to garrysmod but v7 is just better then v2

or if you feel like its challenging then maybe tell you finish your list then work on v7?

v7 itself is working there only to make the less HP the bosses and compile through Hammer Gmod.But if the map goes to the server I will do other ze including v7 and v8 but the author put "protection" there have Notepad to work

• 3 weeks later...