Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Goodbye Cs:go, Hello Counter Strike.

Counter Strike: The One True King.

As you may know already, Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Counter Strike are fairly similar. The only things that are significantly different about them are the graphics, content and some of the less impactful mechanics. Looking at the fact of how I cannot run CS:GO above 30 fps at any given time, and the fact that Counter Strike is so much more fun and fluid brings me to the resolution of abandoning CS:GO (for the time-being) and playing the OG Counter Strike.

CS 1.6 just feels right; it feels like this is exactly how a Counter Strike of any kind should be experienced. The fact being that anyone can run it quite simply blows it away for poor folks like myself. I excel in this game, I always carry to the best of my ability and seem to always have much more of a fun time in this than I do in Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Anyone else considering a transition? Well, what are you waiting for? Go play it!

CounterStrike07.jpg

Edited by Sunbro Solaire
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...