Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove Zs_Treehouses

Eduardo

Whenever we play this map we get a boring game because it's way too human sided. The 2 free boom sticks on it make sure you get 30 minutes of boredom, they make zombies rage quit and kill the population. Also, the main treehouse (where humans always barricade at) has a big window which make humans able to snipe the zombies before they even reach the ladder.

• Like 8

someone from hg edits this map and add 2 bonus free boomstick

who edited it? They clearly are not fit for decision making.

The boomsticks would be fine for the servers without pointsaving, but if we take the HG-affiliated editor to be true, they I cannot fathom their state of mind. They must enjoy being the big boss in a small lake.

This map is quiet fun when you are human. when i was training to use a sniper rifle, I could easily snipe a zombie who become a spawn point so i guess it is unfair in that aspect, you can even kill the zombie when they get right out of their spawn point. I don't know if this count as spawn camping, since we do kill zombie right out of their spawn point while being inside a cade. well to make this map fair i suggest we at least make survivor can't shoot through window

Edited by haruloki

This map is quiet fun when you are human. when i was training to use a sniper rifle, I could easily snipe a zombie who become a spawn point so i guess it is unfair in that aspect, you can even kill the zombie when they get right out of their spawn point. I don't know if this count as spawn camping, since we do kill zombie right out of their spawn point while being inside a cade. well to make this map fair i suggest we at least make survivor can't shoot through window

That's the point he's making, it's fun for humans but shitty for zombies causing them to rage quit or go AFK which makes the game boring for humans.

Maybe if you play a few rounds of zombie you'll understand why it's not so "quite" fun.

This isn't all about you the human. Be fair and considerate for those who defended you to their death. SR's are the least on a zombie's caution list on maps like this.

Edited by TheAtrocity

Maybe if you play a few rounds of zombie you'll understand why it's not so "quite" fun.

This isn't all about you the human. Be fair and considerate for those who defended you to their death. SR's are the least on a zombie's caution list on maps like this.

Well, that was the only thing i notice when i become a survivor since I only played this map 3 times, where the other I died at the 2nd wave and one more I came in as a zombie( though in this part the server was still awfully quiet though, not more than 20 player I think)