Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

ttaM

I've played about 100 matches so far and I've never seen that happen. Someone just needs a better internet connection.

I too have played many different games, and have had no issues.

I think this method has its goods and bads, but overall I actually like it.

I havn't noticed any cheaters, and I havn't noticed any lag.

The only time I did notice lag, was when I joined someone's game on my friends list.

I like the single player a lot, and the multiplayer can get addicting.

Vandium just wait, during our time playing yesterday with a couple HG members we encountered multiple cheaters getting 70-x like scores. Obvious cheaters too, aimbots on 360 degree rotation, walls like a champ. Pretty fun game when you have no alternative but to leave.

Also there's profile hackers out there that give players Level 70 on their 10th Prestige. If you don't know Prestige Mode is restarting the entire game as if you just got it. Basically if you see someone that is level 70, 10th prestige it means they are on level 700.... or they cheated their ass off.

Vandium just wait, during our time playing yesterday with a couple HG members we encountered multiple cheaters getting 70-x like scores. Obvious cheaters too, aimbots on 360 degree rotation, walls like a champ. Pretty fun game when you have no alternative but to leave.

Also there's profile hackers out there that give players Level 70 on their 10th Prestige. If you don't know Prestige Mode is restarting the entire game as if you just got it. Basically if you see someone that is level 70, 10th prestige it means they are on level 700.... or they cheated their ass off.

Like I can believe you while you are wearing those leopard print undies.

Well luckily I havn't encountered any cheaters yet, the profile hack sounds like it will be easy to come by pretty soon.

Sucks.

I dont think I've ever played a good CoD game on PC, so no ill get this one for XBL.

you sir fail then cod1 and 2 were amazing for pc.. amazing

not in graphics but fun game play and competition

i have not yet been able to buy any game since im poor but every one around says mw2 is AMAZING im sad

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqLUDfl26Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqLUDfl26Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

• 3 weeks later...
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqLUDfl26Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqLUDfl26Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

ok so not a good idea to do this >.> gets you banned. the mod package modifies the .exe to enable developers console and VAC didn't like that to much. I'm currently arguing with them that the terms of agreement only forbid modification to give yourself an advantage over other players (which last time i checked i didnt have a second personality) but steam is steam and will probably not do shit.....at all.

Lol @ AC130, I would imagine people got nukes very often though

I've completely changed my mind about disliking all COD games, never played them so I decided to be a hater. Now I realise that COD:MW2 = Hours of non-stop orgasm. Although the only thing I dislike is the number of campers.

Just don't run out into the open like an idiot. If you take the time to crouch around corners, it'll help.

LOL @ 360! In case you guys haven't heard, someone's hacked the 360 matchmaking servers at IW or something. On every single game type you play, people have infinite special grenades, equipment, and (automatic) n00btub3s. So the entire round consists of people spamming tubez and the big AC-130 rounds that have also become automatic.

LOL @ 360! In case you guys haven't heard, someone's hacked the 360 matchmaking servers at IW or something. On every single game type you play, people have infinite special grenades, equipment, and (automatic) n00btub3s. So the entire round consists of people spamming tubez and the big AC-130 rounds that have also become automatic.

Also theres a lot of glitches in the game and i h8 the bazooka(dont know how its called) that when you kill the guy with it, it blows up and kills you :P

• 4 months later...

WOW, this thread has been dead for a long time. I guess there's no more opinion;s about the game. I think its still a decent game, with the arcade style that it has, and i also bought the "stimulus package" of new maps, so I have played it the last few days trying to get ready and not rusty for that to come out in a few days. But, I guess i should leave this thread alone. I was just curious as to what its contents were. Sry guys..