Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Good Day. Eh.

Bad Wolf

So... Guess Ive been a recruit for a week or two now, could always make on of these.

My friends call me Brando, on here im Bad Wolf (yes Im a Doctor Who fan).

I play CSS on my shitty laptop, in my small town with a average internet connection, Its good stuff, Im canadian, in the prairies if your concerned, not some shady eastern canadian. *Cough* Alienware *cough* I have used to play Source games a fair bit until I was hacked 5 years ago, and in the last couple of months I have started to game again, and here I am at HG as a recruit!

I like guns, real guns. I like to shoot stuff, I like my truck, I drive a Semi for a towing company, If I knew how to upload pictures I could probley get some good ones, I have a girlfriend I live with who doesnt agree with PC games, (shes a COD player so... its expected to be a noob), not sure what else to say now, pretty much covered it all. Add me on steam, and when im on my PC Im on the deathmatch channel of the teamspeak, come say hello!

• Like 2