Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:s) Abuse Report (Tfreeman451)

Lensmen

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

tfreeman451

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:23453447

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

cs_crackhouse

How long ago did this take place?

5 Mins

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Tfreeman451 swapped me a total of four times maliciously because I was defeating him over and over again, apparently. He left the T side and joined Spec after I killed him 3-4 times in a row.

I was also swapped multiple times without warning and also asked directly who was switching me and why. No response.

I kept asking who was switching me and he did not respond. After I rejoined several times to play Ct and balance it out (T was one sided at this point and I preferred to play Ct) I was banned...!

No warning, no kick, no chance to hash it out, just banned.

The screenshot I took of the game is the state of the imbalance that freeman transferred me into. He transferred me from CT to T despite T having 4 more players than CT.

The video is him switching me during this imbalance.

Thank you.

Proof Links?

Edited by Lensmen

My playing style in my opinion is quite unique as I really don't pay attention to my score and play fairly recklessly. I apologize if you assumed by killing me is why you were team-switched, I nearly always play T side for the challenge, I wouldn't just switch a player out of frustration.

At one point the T side was down 6 players and the CT side was heavily stacked with "good" players. I chose two players with positive scores who had been on the server the least amount of time of the CTs. One was Noobbelow and the other was yourself. During a team-switch our option is to move you on death, so when we make the decision to move a player it's quite possible if you don't die for some time that the teams could balance themselves out with players joining/dropping.

After you disconnected and rejoined I switched you again. You asked who did it and I replied twice shown in my chat history: http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/4633067. You said something along the lines of "I'm recording you". After disconnecting again to avoid the team balance you re-joined and I said I'd give you one more chance in which you did it again.

I never got any of your warnings, at all. There was never a PM to me or any response. If there was, I would have addressed it there.

I also watched the demo you took of me and it showed me playing out T, leaving for a while, and coming back when the teams were even. You swapped me twice when the T's had four more players on their team. That really just makes my playing experience fairly unstable.

Also, as to your claim you swapped the two people with the least amount of played time, I had been playing there for quite a while, so I'm not calling you a liar, it might have been a mistake, but since you swapped me 3 times when the T's were stacked it seemed to me that I was being unfairly targeted.

If you said you didn't target me unfairly, I believe you. That's done. However, swapping me to a team that had 4x more players than the team I was on seems a bit over the line.

@Iron, yes, I can concede that, I'm not in his head and I don't know his motives... but the mechanics behind his actions suggest that the player/team swap methodology should be looked it.

I really wish I would have seen your chat, otherwise I would have hashed it out with you in game. I also have a mic. So in the future, I will do this to the best of my ability, but I waited around for a response and I truly didn't get one. Then I just got banned.

Thanks Iron.

Edited by Lensmen

the ban was because you were avoiding it. Team swapping is merely to make the game even.

The first swap, I played out T until I died, then waited until the teams were balanced.

After the teams were balanced, I went to CT. The T's had more than the CT's, but I was still swapped. That is what is bothering me. So I left and came back twice more to balance out the fact that CT had less players. I wasn't trying to avoid a legitimate team swap.

He was swapping me when the T's had 4 more players than the CT's. That is abuse (in my opinion.)

Whether or not he legitimately was targeting me or not maliciously, I don't know. The fact is he still abused his position by team swapping me over to a team that already had +4 over the other team.

Edited by Lensmen

Yes, no problem Iron. Thanks for your professionalism on this. That would be much appreciated.

If anyone swaps me (freeman, Hydra, Runfast, etc.) I will always play it out and not avoid it, but when the teams go back to balance, I would prefer to play CT. I suck at T.

Thanks again Iron.

• Like 1