Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request - Tommyâ„¢

johnnie198x

1. Your in-game name: Tommyâ„¢

2. Server that you were banned on: Dust2 DeathMatch 67.228.181.72:27015

3. The Banning admin: Don't know.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:10414687

5. Reason for ban: Either none given or I didn't see it.

Not sure why I was banned. I was just playing like everyone else. Not extremely good or anything, just a positive score. I would really like some explanation. Thanks.

Edited by Moto

I'm not judging anyone in particular but banning me for hacking means a failure to detect cheating.

I'm wondering what Moto was thinking. Did he actually review the demo and say "ok this guy is hacking," or he was "Oh, that dude said he was hacking, let me get a demo and ban him?" If one was to review the demo, he would know I don't hack. If I was hacking, I wouldn't have come here to make a request? It would be faster to move on to another server.

You mean Moto? Why not someone else? He must have thought I hacked, that's why he banned me. Do admins just ban everyone who are suspicious? I'm not judging anyone in particular but banning me for hacking means a failure to detect cheating.

I'm wondering what Moto was thinking. Did he actually review the demo and say "ok this guy is hacking," or he was "Oh, that dude said he was hacking, let me get a demo and ban him?" If one was to review the demo, he would know I don't hack. If I was hacking, I wouldn't have come here to make a request? It would be faster to move on to another server.

see above you.

and idk why lack was saying that. he wasnt there or had anything to do with it.

I think he is wallhacking, but i am not sure enough....

Can your be more specific? Which action/part/kill made you think I wallhack? I'm not at the level "ok this guy is too good, he must be hacking."

If you guys are not sure someone is hacking, shouldn't you let a few other admins review the demo before actually ban him? Or is it the way it works here, ban suspicious hackers and if it's a mistake, then too bad?