Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Quad)

wawawawa12

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

QUAD

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

not sure

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

5 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was a t, the round started, as a joke the watrden told us to scream into the mic until 5:30. When 5:30 came, everyone was screaming into the mic and as a joke i said "the fitness gram pacer test". then i was muted for 3 rounds? when i asked him what i did wrong numerous times he said :you kept screaming into the mic" just would like to know why...

Proof Links?

admin logs?

• Like 2

Ah, scare I'm sorry to see you here. Peacemaker gave an order to continue Screaming in your mic Til 5:30. Past that, he'd be muted. I saw his name, and at least on MY screen He was screaming still, I don't know if I saw anything wrong or not but I'm sorry for the miscommunication

Oh, I guess i didn't hear him say id be muted or I wouldn't ahve done it. My apologies. I guess the only reason I was upset was because of the lack of explanation. Im used to a much different admin style where we arent allowed to punish somebody without a warning then after a punishment, an explanation in admin chat as to why said punishment was put down.

Edited by wawawawa12
  • Like 1