Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

demoted (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Burnt)

Mr.Meese

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Burnt

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:56852003

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

JailBreak

How long ago did this take place?

about 20 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

What happened was everyone had said their gang names 2 times in a row and Burnt had said to not spam so 15 seconds later I put down AQ once and he had gagged me for 30 seconds. I know this isn't going to get approved because he is of course much higher rank than I but it is still unfair that I had gotten gagged for 30 rounds and then when I had asked another member to ask him why he had said it was supposed to be 60 and has yet to ungag me. I thought it was a joke because Thomas pretends to ban me all the time to freak people out but it seems Burnt had actually gagged me not for 5 rounds but 30. I had asked a couple of people saying that it was a bit accessive but were scared of confronting him.

Proof Links?

It doesnt say he muted me but that is why it says "Tried to look up command as if it were a variable"

Saying he should have done it for 60

• Like 1

I told you to stop multiple times that you needed to stop with the gang spam in chat, gang spam has always been an issue in JB and now that AQ is active again it has become more frequent. Its spam, you were warned, and I took action to stop others from participating in this as well.

Edit: My name is !shark

• Like 3

Either way 30 rounds is very excessive and I know nothing is going to be done I just want you to relax and not have to mute someone for Saying AQ AQ once not even 15 seconds more like 30 seconds I just want to know why you hate me cuz you have done this before

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Executive Council

First, It's Moose. Spamming is against our rules. Don't do it.

Second, !shark, the 30 round gag was excessive. If there was other history that makes it worth gagging someone that long then its obviously punishments need to be increased to a ban (to be reviewed by division staff). You are held to the same standards as any other admin on our server. This flippant attitude about using the admin powers is very unbecoming of leadership.

So to conclude, due to other issues !shark has been demoted for now. We expect better of leadership, as we are the example by which the rest of the community follows.

• Like 1