Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

all The Useless/gang Spam

RedDevil6193

Its getting out of hand and people dont seem to care or know about this.

I added this to motd but no one seems to be updated about it so i have to make a post.

http://hellsgamers.c...sageoftheday/jb

http://hellsgamers.c...eoftheday/tf2jb

"Typing same thing in chat more than once will get you gagged.(useless spam, or gang promoting.) Repeat offenders will get banned.(starting from 1 day to perm)"

This includes gang promoting, rebel promoting(idk if ts dont listen when you type once, you are not allowed to type more than once), any thing which is useless.

Unless you are posting any info about something that done wrong, aka any rules, you should not be posting more than once.

If someone is doing this and you dont want to take actions on it (because they are your buddy or you dont want to be a dick), pm me with proof or steam id i will ban them my self.

If you have binds that start with ! and you like to spam it more than once you need to see alternatives.

for pd : bind key "say /pd"

for lead : bind key lead

for lr : bind key sm_lr

for warday : bind key warday

for adminroom : bind key adminroom

for buy : bind key buy

for queue : bind key queue

for fire : bind key fire

• Like 11

This is about normal chat clifford.....

I don't even read all chat unless I play a movie Trivia day... Hell I didn't even read what Red said I just got link this thread on steam and posted on it K TY

Edited by Clifford No! Kinkade

Because most of the idiots on Jailbreak can't control themselves and feel the need to spam their shit everytime they get a single kill while rebelling? Oh how dare we.

It works both ways, I agree that the spam is annoying but 2 bind = ban is a bit extreme.

Also I don't get the Hate-on that some the admins have for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jihad Jimmy

It works both ways, I agree that the spam is annoying but 2 bind = ban is a bit extreme.

"Typing same thing in chat more than once will get you gagged.(useless spam, or gang promoting.) Repeat offenders will get banned.(starting from 1 day to perm)"

Read OP fully before posting, red even made it pretty easy to see. Unless you're a repeat offender or you don't heed the warnings, I don't see any bans because of this.

It depends how stupid people are, if you dont learn after gag what else we are suppose to do.

Keep gagging? usually that will happen cause first offense is gag, but if you are stupid enough that you keep getting gagged and you are still spamming, then yeah you deserve a damn EXTREME ban.

Idc about who hates who, the thing i hate is one gang spam then to counter that other gang spam, leads to never ending spam.

FUCK SPAM.