Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Hg Iron Chef)

evilomerta

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

HG Iron Chef

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:1354469

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

TTT server

How long ago did this take place?

11/22/2016

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I kept killing this admin in TTT when i was a terrorist. He got really upset. I belong to a group with some friends called aimlock. The clantag is aimlock, and the admin told me to change it or I'd be banned. I said that there wasn't a rule against my steam group, so I said I would not be changing it. He then kicked me for being mad? Before the kick, he kept threatening me to be banned if I wouldn't change my clan tag. A tag which others in the server were using, but they weren't being threatened. He threatened me in particular cuz I was killing him all the time. I did change my clantag to something called bunnyhop which is a legitimate item in this game, and he said I would be banned for advertising, which I wasn't. Bunnyhop is a legitimate name, and it's a function on many servers. He is abusing his kick and ban power. He is enforcing rules that do not exist. I included a picture of him telling me to change my steam name. He then threatened to ban me after and kicked me because I was "mad" but it so happens that he kicked me after I said I was screenshotting. Ultimately, I think he was mad he kept dying and decided to specifically target me out of my group of friends because I was the one killing him. Btw, before he kicked me he and his admin friends laughed and told me that this report is useless and would do absolutely nothing. Hopefully he isn't right. I have had great experiences on HG servers, and this is the first rogue admin I have ever run into on the HG servers. Thank you for reading this long ass report, sorry about the length, but I do not appreciate people who abuse powers, especially on a server I have loved.

Proof Links?

this shows him telling me to change my steam name for no reason. He then repeatedly starts attacking me in voice chat right after this. Telling me to drop it, because he knows he was in the wrong.
Edited by evilomerta

I kept killing this admin in TTT when i was a terrorist. He got really upset.

I want to make sure i'm clear with this, I don't care if you kill me. I really don't.

You were told by another admin to take it off. You then immediately got defensive and disrespectful about it towards that admin. There was no ban. Peacemaker and Ruthless witnessed this incident as well.
  • Like 3

[/i][/indent]

I want to make sure i'm clear with this, I don't care if you kill me. I really don't.

You were told by another admin to take it off. You then immediately got defensive and disrespectful about it towards that admin. There was no ban. Peacemaker and Ruthless witnessed this incident as well.

[/i][/indent]

Nobody claimed you had banned me, but is there a difference when I can't even play on a server without being threatened to be banned? I was not disrespectful and have 2 witnesses also. Mind you, one of the witnesses I have never talked to in my life before this incident... I told you that it was not a rule and that I would not be changing it unless it was. Even when I did change it, you kicked me, when i wasn't talking. So what is your excuse for that? I have played on HG jailbreak servers for YEARS, and have never had a problem. You had a group of admins laugh at me and tell me that this report would be useless, therefore your witnesses have absolutely no credibility. Thank you for naming the other admins who laughed at me when I brought up posting an abuse report, because I didn't get to see their names.

Edited by evilomerta

You were asked to change your primary steam group tag. It isn't allowed because it support's cheating, further looking into your profile during the incident I noticed that 3/4th of your steam groups are about cheating one of them is one we have a problem with quite often. P.S. I was the one who told you to change it or you would be banned due to the multiple groups supporting cheating.

You were asked to change your primary steam group tag. It isn't allowed because it support's cheating, further looking into your profile during the incident I noticed that 3/4th of your steam groups are about cheating one of them is one we have a problem with quite often.

It doesn't support cheating for one, and two, the groups I belong too have nothing to do with you, nor is it your business. There is no rule against having bunnyhop as a clantag, which is what it was at the time I was kicked. Bunnyhop is not just a cheat you know? It's a functioning part of this game.

The reason we were upset was not because you're particularly skilled, it's because your clan tags had the words "aimlock" and "aimhack" in them. By setting these as your clan tags in a visible way, we considered this gesture as a way to advertise using these. Not cool around these parts, we tend to perm people who we can prove are hacking. We also don't allow clan tags that change depending on a keypress.

Once you set your tag to just "bunnyhop", you continued being disrespsectful to us by mocking us for upholding our server rules.

I'm waiting for you to provide sufficient evidence to support any of your claims, otherwise this will be revoked.

I don't have any evidence personally because it wasn't my job to collect any, but the rest of your steam groups are interesting to say the least.

https://i.imgur.com/EOOcpLb.png

https://i.imgur.com/3K7B7yl.png

https://i.imgur.com/28FFWy2.png

I changed my clantag as per your wish. I said dude you shouldn't be so mad, and then I was kicked. You're blatantly lying. I was not "mocking" anyone. Please quote me if I was mocking someone, because I wasn't. I'd google the definition of mockery if you have confusion about the definition of the word.