Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What If...

Shadequad

What if there was a vending machine that cost 50 rep and it would have a randomized chance of giving any type of weapon, from a pistol to an awp

What if when you were alone solo on the server, you could open cells instead of wasting one minute inside your cell

What if you could shoot different colored rings while lead with glock, by switching fire modes. (as lead only :P)

What if the toilet and sinks were breakable again

Those were just some ideas ive thought of on the spot. the last one was semi-kidding semi-serious.

50 rep for any weapon is so op rebelling would be so easy

It would be in a hard location to reach, maybe in offices right in the windows viewable from cells. Maybe it could take like 10 seconds to spawn and it would make a sound alerting all the guards

So they could have time to kill/react, or at least we could test it

What if there was a vending machine that cost 50 rep and it would have a randomized chance of giving any type of weapon, from a pistol to an awp

What if when you were alone solo on the server, you could open cells instead of wasting one minute inside your cell

What if you could shoot different colored rings while lead with glock, by switching fire modes. (as lead only :P)

What if the toilet and sinks were breakable again

Those were just some ideas ive thought of on the spot. the last one was semi-kidding semi-serious.

Vending machine wont happen, its been discussed too many times and it would be too imbalanced.

The ability to open cells wouldnt be too hard, I guess I could do that.

Changing colors, width, duration, and amount of rings spawn-able are all going to be VIP/Gold+ perks soon.

Toilets were changed to unbreakable so that orders can be somewhat less generic, as well as people were getting freekilled because of it.

• Like 1

No thats also a bit too easy to rebel, at first it seemed balanced as a T, but when i was LEAD its just SOOOO easy to rebel with that, as i can see if a smoke or flash is well placed

people could EASILY rebel

You know that if you don't press the button in Knife arena vents theres no other way of going there except the ladder itself, now thats too easy if you ask me... if you put the deagle vent all the way in the back next to the offices it's pretty easy to hold off as CT...

It's already pretty easy to rebel anyways, just gotta know when and where.

You know that if you don't press the button in Knife arena vents theres no other way of going there except the ladder itself, now thats too easy if you ask me... if you put the deagle vent all the way in the back next to the offices it's pretty easy to hold off as CT...

It's already pretty easy to rebel anyways, just gotta know when and where.

MM true.