Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Quad)

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Quad

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:100058902

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

5:56pm GMT

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Kid freeshot by accident, his first offence, Quad Tlocked him for 9 rounds. No Warnings for it or anything, just straight up tlock for max rounds (Slay would have sufficed as it wasn't a freekill, and he didn't do anything prior to this).

Proof Links?

G5o2m2K.jpg

Edited by Suicide
  • Like 6

LOL are you serious? Freeshooting stacks is a 24 hour tlist, hes lucky i didnt tlist.

It was a tarp which he clearly didn't realise and a mistake, he instantly apologised it was 2 people so I'd barely call it a stack. Nobody died and there was no previous issues with him on CT.

Also this guy was freeshooting/baiting earlier, so you should've seen that, but obviously you didn't. He later joined CT and spammed buttons, which I warned but I don't have screenies of anything else. Im going to leave this to archer. Have fun.

https://gyazo.com/55...65e629ed8c88a69

Lmao that screenshot shows him pressing buttons, not baiting/freeshooting. And an 'easy tarp' isnt an easy tarp if it gets half the T population and especially when you talk so fast that nobody understands you, especially when everyone then asks what the orders were.

Also learn the forum rules, Don't double post. There's this thing called Editing your post js.

Edit: I didn't see you posted Suicide, sorry for replying after it. (was writing it and went for food)

Edited by Charliee

Quad, we have a system here, other wise known as Warn - Kick - Ban/Tlist

In jailbreak it's a bit different but ultimately comes down to the same thing. Warn (either slay or verbal warning) - then tlock - then tlist.

Did you follow this procedure?

i did in fact not follow procedure, but as the bible has been updated recently it says that any freeshooting stacks will be a 24 hour tlist, as i was lenient and i didnt tlist. Im really confused, as he freeshot stack and im getting abuse reported for this... I mean, it says that freeshooting stacks are 24 hr tlists.. IDK man, you use your judgement. Look at the bible and it states what i said. Im trusting in that.

As to you, charlie. This is about "abuse" let's not lecture people here. You can take a chill pill in TS. Remember last night? real mature.

Edited by Tyrion quadister

i did in fact not follow procedure, but as the bible has been updated recently it says that any freeshooting stacks will be a 24 hour tlist, as i was lenient and i didnt tlist. Im really confused, as he freeshot stack and im getting abuse reported for this... I mean, it says that freeshooting stacks are 24 hr tlists.. IDK man, you use your judgement. Look at the bible and it states what i said. Im trusting in that.

As to you, charlie. This is about "abuse" let's not lecture people here. You can take a chill pill in TS. Remember last night? real mature.

Lmao I did nothing wrong on ts last night, you got annoyed because Autism moved you out and we moved in, I'm not even gonna bother commenting anymore

Suicide, I'm agreeing with what Charlie is saying in the sense that I did flock for. 9 rounds, and it's jut that I have faith in my bible. Charlie, it's not the Jericho thing it's the talking shit about suicide and coming in to a private chat cussing and screaming and causing a ruckus. All done.

Let's rephrase that. You said to me and mewtwo some shit bout suicide and current Div staff, as I've got a clip of it if you need that. Basically, don't act all kiss-ass and talk shit behind their backs... Not cool

Edited by Tyrion quadister

Alright so at this point, we've come to a he said vs. she said situation.

Charlie, do you have a demo? Because your claiming he did something and he's claiming the opposite. So at this point I'll need a demo for any further action.

Nah I dont, still havent got shadowplay working, sorry. I honestly dont even want the kids admin removed since I felt when posting it itd be classed as reviewed, I just posted it because I felt it was unfair on the guy he tlocked as I heard t by confusion in his voice and then it cause dpop which wasnt healthy for the server since it was already running slow

Also, I said that I dont agree with how staff run things, which is fine to say lmao, I'm allowed to dislike people, nothing against the rules there

• Like 2

He is claiming the person he tlocked shot a stock, you are claiming it wasn't a stack, so thats why there was a recording needed, so no, he didn't admit to anything (in response to your PM to peacemaker).

Now, as far as this situation goes. As an admin/mod/staff, you are required to Warn - Kick - Ban/Tlist. Some sort of similar 3 step system like this.

If he shot a stack, you would need to tlist him and post proof, because then situations like this are avoided. Sometimes as an admin you notice when someone is just completely derping and you just decide to tlock him, it happens all the time, but at the end of the day, just make sure we are following the 3 step system for admins. And please make sure we aren't jumping too fast on the tlock, because some people might just be new and don't understand. Use good judgement.

As far as the drama, keep it out of the abuse reports. I really don't care for it.

Reviewed.

P.S: Charlie, I was sent your recording from teamspeak, and might I just say, every staff member deserves respect, and if you don't feel that way, I will remove you from this community again. And I take criticism very well, never shut anyone out for speaking their mind. So if you want to start more drama, I will ban you again.

• Like 12