Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned And Don't Know Whats Going On

Danxity

7:13 PM EST Dec 14, 2016 I got banned from the server and have no clue why. No warnings or anything. What just happened here?

I don't care if I get perma banned honestly. You really need some trainned admins here. I was honestly considering donating to the server because I do enjoy playing on the server sometimes and don't mind giving a helping hand to keep the server alive. I donate to pF ZM server every month even though I don't play on it much just because I had some fun times there. The admins on there sometimes get out of line, but the management will warn the admins or train them better at least. At least they don't just randomly ban people and give some sort of warning.

Anyways I don't care if you give me any explaination. So no need to reply this thread at all. I'm not going to bother to come back anymore or read any replies. You just lost a potential supporter. I really rather just find another server with better management like pF. Good day.

http://hellsgamers.c...ity-runninggood

- Danxity I have warned you multiple times about Hyperscrolling in our servers, I banned you for 1 hour today.

So please take the time to read our server rules.

Edited by Alienware
  • Like 3