Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Am I Banned?

-Money-

1. Your in-game name: [187ci] $Money$ -hg- =GU=

2. Server that you were banned on: JailBreak

3. The Banning admin: 286Galloway

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:25203557

5. Reason for ban: Aimbotting, but I didn't really shoot anyone at all (I wasn't even cheating at all), plus I was AFK for a short while. Huh??? I don't get it.

EDIT: The reason for ban was because of the 187ci tag. I did not receive any warning or reminder beforehand, I just got banned, no questions asked.

Edited by $Money$

Anyone from 187 clan is autobanned. It looks like the filter misread the 187ci tag from the 187cr tag. I took the liberty to correct the filter error and remove you from our server.

P.S.

Aimbot was not the reason I banned you specifically, I just wanted the ban to be commenced immediately.

Edited by Seboard

Anyone from 187 clan is autobanned. It looks like the filter misread the 187ci tag from the 187cr tag. I took the liberty to correct the filter error and remove you from our server.

P.S.

Aimbot was not the reason I banned you specifically, I just wanted the ban to be commenced immediately.

why is there no ban report?

If you ban someone for more then 2 hours, you always need a ban report otherwise the guy can be unbanned.

Catching my drift? Unban him, his time is served since there was no report on it, or edit my post if your not catching the drift.

I think you are confused Juicy.

The rules don't work that way, and your drift was incorrect.

There are no reports on an autoban....the server banned him.

He has to remove himself from that clan/team/bag of geeks, in order to have a possible unban.

Catch that drift?

Yeah, um, is there any possible way I can leave the clan and have fun on your servers again? I had no knowledge about how all 187ci ppl get autobanned. I like your jailbreak and all other servers, and I think they are fun, but I really wanna just put our clan differences aside instead. I am NOT technically a clan member, I am only a recruit, so I am not really an official member by any means. Any way I can do that? :(

Yeah, um, is there any possible way I can leave the clan and have fun on your servers again? I had no knowledge about how all 187ci ppl get autobanned. I like your jailbreak and all other servers, and I think they are fun, but I really wanna just put our clan differences aside instead. I am NOT technically a clan member, I am only a recruit, so I am not really an official member by any means. Any way I can do that? :(

We do not allow anyone to play on our servers that are affiliated with that clan.

You would have to remove yourself from their server community and/or steam community.

They have been known to crash servers, as well as cheat and spam.

We do not allow anyone to play on our servers that are affiliated with that clan.

You would have to remove yourself from their server community and/or steam community.

They have been known to crash servers, as well as cheat and spam.

Also don't wear that tag in game. anyone with 187c will get auto ban even if your not in that steam group...

Ok, I get the point. The clan had a meeting about it, and they are trying to establish the fact that their clan division is NON-HACKING. From here on out, I will not wear the tag when I play your games, but honestly, why would I hack anyways? If you want to contact any of the admins in that clan, feel free to message me, and I will give you their names. Just don't force the blame on me if I don't have a single clue as to how to hack online anyways.

but honestly, why would I hack anyways?

You know, that's something that we hear and think about a lot. Why do people hack? If there was some kind of real world physical punishment would people still do it?

Most likely: people do it for many reason; to get an edge, to knowingly piss people off, to look pro, for fun and the list probably goes on.

Ok, I get the point. The clan had a meeting about it, and they are trying to establish the fact that their clan division is NON-HACKING. From here on out, I will not wear the tag when I play your games, but honestly, why would I hack anyways? If you want to contact any of the admins in that clan, feel free to message me, and I will give you their names. Just don't force the blame on me if I don't have a single clue as to how to hack online anyways.

Nobody is forcing anything on you. These are the rules we have set for this cluster.

It doesn't take any brains to cheat these days, so we have heard the "no clue how" also.

We are not trying to single you out. We just stated to you, our reasons for doing what we do.

Just as in real life, if you hang out with jerks and losers, you are put in that class with them.

Fine, so be it. But at least let one of the admins from that clan message you or something. Don't just assume something just because we (somehow) had a history of doing it before. In fact, if I hacked online, then why am I still on CSS? Should I be autobanned on CSS anyways, because hacking is cheating, and cheating gets me banned on all games on CSS.

I urge you to talk to them, try to reach a consensus, even talk to the clan leader as needed, and he will try to settle things out.

So the damage is done. What should I do now? Regret it? Move on? What is it?

EDIT: You have no proof that I hacked anyways, so you cannot really assume that I am put in the same group as the losers out there who cheat and stuff. I have no intention of causing frustration upon HG, but you are most likely going to reject everything that I say, since most of your arguments are based on assumptions about me anyways.

Edited by $Money$

• 2 weeks later...

I have did some research on the threads of 187ci members previously on the HG website and found some threads to be very useful in finding out why the 187ci clan is so misunderstood. Don't judge me because of this quote, but please take the time to read this, I think it may be very useful for those HG members who wanted a better understanding as to why the 187ci clan is so hated here:

Quote from That 1 Guy:

"The 187ci clan website has nothing to do with hacks and there no hacks posted on that site. However, the clan is split from the non-clan 187ci which is affiliated with hacks. The clan leader loves the name so it was never changed after he made the clan. There is basically a we-dont-care policy when it comes to hacking. We can't monitor every members actions so they are free to do whatever they like, and are obviously banned from servers if they do hack/rage/ect. In all honesty, only a small portion of our clan does hack. Now I doubt you will take my word with a grain of salt, but I do not hack and the risk you are taking with me is minimal to begin with. I was just interested in some of your servers and wanted to try them out. If my intention was hacking I would obviously be permabanned quickly with no chance of being unbanned again just by looking at your servers and notcing all the admins on around the clock. I hope you can come around and trust that I will not hack in your servers."

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13204&highlight=187ci

The link's above if you want to read the entire thread. I hope that you all would understand my position here and that you would not judge me as negatively as before, even if you all still hate me somewhat for that.

EDIT: vandium, your statement is true about how if you have no brains then you can cheat, but that's assuming that I am a PROFESSIONAL hacker. The worse I could do is type some stupid command into console and make something stupid happen, but I don't even know C++ or all that other programming stuff geeks use, so I can't really manipulate the server properties, make random players die and stuff. Therefore, your argument is false regarding how cheating can be a no-brainer, when I do have a brain and use it to choose not to hack games. I want to have fun in a fair way too, you know?

Edited by $Money$

Why is everybody autobanned from that clan? I meen someone could be friendly, Jpins that group, comes and trys to play on the server which they usally play on and get banned for wearing a tag? At least can't we enforce some warning towards the members before perma banning them before they've even done jack shit.

why release the autoban for that one person who MIGHT be nice and risk the chances of having old douchebags come back and repeat history

i wasnt here when it happened but any clan/team/community that gets together to attack another community is retarded

To summarize this thread for everyone before it gets any longer...

1. We've had a lot of problems with that clan causing issues on our servers, and THEREFORE there is a blanket ban on their tag.

2. Conditions for being unbanned are to remove y our affiliation with that group and obviously remove the tag. Apologies are oft accepted, I've seen it happen before. This is non-negotiable.

3. Bering a douche and trying to argue with how things are done here will render your efforts to get unbanned completely fruitless.

Any questions?

To summarize this thread for everyone before it gets any longer...

1. We've had a lot of problems with that clan causing issues on our servers, and THEREFORE there is a blanket ban on their tag.

2. Conditions for being unbanned are to remove y our affiliation with that group and obviously remove the tag. Apologies are oft accepted, I've seen it happen before. This is non-negotiable.

3. Bering a douche and trying to argue with how things are done here will render your efforts to get unbanned completely fruitless.

Any questions?

I have already left the clan and am unaffiliated with it now. In the meantime, here's my thoughts.

1. Ok, I do understand that there are problems with that clan, I did not know it before, I have no knowledge about this clan being a huge problem.

2. Yes, its true that you seen apologies accepted before, but I am sure you wouldn't prefer massive flaming over massive apologies, trust me, I know flaming sucks.

3. Excuse me, but you just called me a douche. All I ask is your understanding of my circumstances. I did not attack HG on how they do things. They generally do what is necessary to do, according to the HG Code of Conduct. No explanations needed.

I do have a question though. How long ago did this clan cause trouble by hacking and cheating? If it is a struggle to keep the clan out for about a decade, I understand your intentions of hate crimes against them. If it is a struggle that didn't happen too long ago (months ago, about), then that's going to be a huge problem for the CSS community.

EDIT: If you still do not find grounds for me to have fun on your HG servers any longer (after a lot of thought definitely), then I need not discuss this any longer. I will come back in about 3-4 months and see if you guys would believe me then, during the time I stay banned. Choose wisely, good luck. Remember that you will encounter those even worse in personality than mines.

Edited by $Money$

I have already left the clan and am unaffiliated with it now. In the meantime, here's my thoughts.

1. Ok, I do understand that there are problems with that clan, I did not know it before, I have no knowledge about this clan being a huge problem.

2. Yes, its true that you seen apologies accepted before, but I am sure you wouldn't prefer massive flaming over massive apologies, trust me, I know flaming sucks.

3. Excuse me, but you just called me a douche. All I ask is your understanding of my circumstances. I did not attack HG on how they do things. They generally do what is necessary to do, according to the HG Code of Conduct. No explanations needed.

I do have a question though. How long ago did this clan cause trouble by hacking and cheating? If it is a struggle to keep the clan out for about a decade, I understand your intentions of hate crimes against them. If it is a struggle that didn't happen too long ago (months ago, about), then that's going to be a huge problem for the CSS community.

I'm not trying to single you out in this, I'm just saying that (as an example) trying to convince Vandium that you don't have any knowledge of how to hack, etc. is a waste of an explanation. This is simple enough of a situation for you to simply state that you didn't know that parts of that clan hack and you are willing to renounce your affiliation with them to play here. No harsh feelings, I'm just trying to end a thread that's gone on for a bit too long.

It's staff/council's call to decide to unban people in this circumstance and open up a channel with 187 if that's what they want to happen. No need to drag this out another 3 pages and getting people all upset. It looks like you've done your part in this, and I would expect everyone else to let this sit until someone makes a ruling on this.