Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic day and week. I just wanted to clarify something real quick, I will not be on Hellsgamer servers AS MUCH as I used to. As you know, Supply Drops have lives to when taking your money for rent. But really as of playing Hellsgamers, I will still play with y'all, just not as much I used to. Anyway let's talk about what we really came here for,

Happy Holidays! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas break! Also I would like to mention, I'm sorry for not being as active as I probably should, especially on the forums. I hope you all have had a fantastic year, and thank you all who just come on the forums to look at what I or anyone in particular post, it means a lot because I know when people do that it show that they care.

Again Happy holidays and until next time,

I'll see you,

In the next one.

Thanks everyone,

Supply Drops

• Like 1