Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dear Hellsgamers

CorruptionX

Just wanted to remind you all that this is a Gaming community of people of all races and ages 13* - 100. We play games for whatever reason we choose. Sometimes we forget that not everyone shares the same reason. Some people play to have fun while others play games to cope with real life problems and others to reconnect with friends they no longer see. This year has been the worst year so far in my life but being with all of you as made some of the pain go away. I think sometimes we forget why we are here and just wanted to remind all of you that I am here to have fun, be friends, and enjoy time spent with y'all. I wish you all a happy New year. much love- ya boi frostbye~ <3

:pepper:

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 11

Hi FrostByte! I’m glad we made your year a little bit better! Guess what? We’re hoping to make it a lot better in this coming year! Our reason for what has happened over the past 24 hours was to help bring HellsGamers back to the core values as we seemed to have grown an unhealthy relationship with some members over time. But now is time for a fresh new start! 2017 Here we come! :D

• Like 7