Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Appreciation Thread

dank_narre

Ok so its been a long year and its going to be my first year in hg (surprisingly). I met a lot of new people that came and left, i lost a couple of friends along the way which i liked(NO HOMO). I'm going to list the people who changed me a lot even when i needed help

first off is Cher: he basicly was the mlg dank meme as he helped me techical issues such as, fixing HDD space problem on my old laptop, made me laugh along the way. Including when i first hg as recruit.

DirtyDNA: he just accepted my recruit application. Which i still have the mail from which i first joined hg.

FoxHound: o boi (XDDDDDD), i met him after like 10 weeks after i first joined hg and i would list what we have done in hg this year: we hid in abandoned mall in zs v6s and it shit was lit till cher scared the fucking hell out of me and basicly ran away.till this day ill remeber why i ran away from a basic fast zombie and had a shitty mic.

Cain: welp doggo supporter met HIM OR HER 3 months after i joined (i should stop saying after i joined hg) HE OR SHE made the best memes.

Nightshade (Salazzle): helped me learned useless history about Mexico and made me officially 2% Mexican (fuckign hang myself) overall great MEMESTER and mapper.

Watch: memester that gave me the biggest laughs when i was tired even when my mom and dad were around (my dad called me insane because i was laughing so hard)

MizzMadelyne: helped me with some first world problems and cheered me up. All i know is that we played TTT once and i was new to CSGO TTT and basicly thats how we met.

Scientist: fuckign gay (jk) he just helped me with some problems along the way and i will remeber how he forced me to listen to Sunbeh's sexy stories.

UnlockingDegree: when i first saw him in ts3 i didnt even know who he was and what purpose he had in HG ZS but when i got along with him he was the funniest guy ever playing ear rape while i was doing stuff which gave me a good laugh.

Snow (Snowysnow) he just talks to me everyday with some random stuff and i didnt even get what he was saying, in zs he just does random stuff and talks to me.

Mango PERVdragon (Vel'Roz) o yes doggo supporter wicc ass dancc ass csgo jb moderator hes a bit random but hes nice.

overall HG was great for me this year and i cant wait to see what else is coming next year.

NOTE: sorry if i missed u in this list of people who made my year

• Like 8