Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Is Scariest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You?

Bird Dog

I was walking back home from a 7/11 with my friends late at night and kept hearing screaming in one of the houses we passed. We waited and stared back at the house for a while not hearing anything else, so kept on walking to my house. I finally got home and went to bed. Then in the middle of the night I heard tapping on my window. I got up and saw someone looking at me in my window, so I called the cops. They couldn't find him when they showed up but said someone in the neighborhood called earlier in the night saying someone was looking into their window. He probably saw my friends and I when we heard screaming and followed me back to my house. He was probably just trying to scare people, but I was pretty scared to wake up seeing someone starting at you through the window. Not knowing how long he was watching me sleep is what really keeps me up at night. Lets just say I slept with my 12-Gage for a few months.