Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Jailbreak] New Gang!?!?

EpicCraftHD1

You're sounding like biggest with the hate baby makes us more powerful, love the enthusiasm... Just don't be balls

LOL we are not fucking balls fuck balls i realy like all gangs like bald man and lcm give BH a chance its not even 1 week old and ppl already hate on it with no reason?... just give me 1 reason why its a bad gang?

:)

see, mango, that's a really unfair statement. I don't hate his gang (yet) As I don't know the players in it, if they're not newbs and freeillers and toxic people, I'll take no issue towards them. With that being said, when I come back, I don't want to see a gang exclusively to any one group of people, as balls was. i'm excited to see your new gang, epic, GL.

• Like 1

Also, i never said it was a bad gang. I was just warning you that people are skeptical of your gang, as you were VERY closely related to Biggest, and you know where he went. People are worried for new gangs, as old gangs can die and perish. But, they are alpha right now. your gang is basically in the omega rank, and it will stay that way if you make it similar to balls, people will be wary.. Just informing you, don't get too mad with the

bmc and aq and lcm bullshit. just ignore it and try in grow in a positive direction.

P.S. Don't do anything even close to what Balls did, as they were def #2 or #3 most cancer gang ever. don't take the #1 spot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, you know when u make a new gang, and invite everyone ofc it will grow, but thats why the main gangs (i.e aQ, LCM, BMC, DP) are exclusive and not free to join, gangs that arent private are easily overflown with new players, freekillers, and well, anyone who doesnt meet the criterias to join the main gang, thats why balls was big and cancer, if u dont wanna be the new balls, well clear the gang up and make it exclusive, otherwise its balls in a brink of a second

Edited by Der eisenballs
  • Like 1