Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Ts3) Abuse Report (Fox Hound)

Chippy

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Fox Hound

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

Team Speak Garrys Mod Channel 3

How long ago did this take place?

30 min ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So I just went in the channel all I said was "Hey Guys Chippy Here" HE claims I was using a voice changer which he has no proof of. Then I message him of Forums first he says I had a voice changer second he said I was trolling because he has no proof. Which I dont even have one. Also I dont think 4 words is trolling and i did not say anything in those 4 words to cause me to get dream wrecked.

Proof Links?

It's trolling when you use a voice changer or swallow your mic or whatever. You were dreamwrecked for trolling/using a voice changer after what you said to alienware yesterday, what you did in my channel and what you said to kittyy, and thats only what I know about. Considering the ice your on I don't know why you go around trolling everyone in teamspeak. I let you off easy. I can add anyone reviewing this report to our PM if needed, and I don't need proof to simply dreamwreck you if you're being a troll. Especially with your history.

• Like 14