Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

soundscape_flush

propguy

1. Your in-game name: Prop Guy_______________________

2. Server that you were banned on: (HNS: 67.228.181.78:27015)

3. The Banning admin: Autobanned "no admin"

4. Your Steam-Id: "STEAM_0:0:8667133"

5. Reason for ban: i was getting overloaded with sounds typed in soundscape_flush then was going to type stopsound or stopsounds i forget which. [Read Below and See Screenshot!]

Hi guys, i hate to be back asking for another unban, However now i know what caused me to get banned in the firstplace and its a legit command.

"Soundscape_flush " - Put that in console once and boom Perma Banned!

Last Time it said i was flooding the server... So this time i figured i had better get the screenshot to proove what is actually happening!

URL to Previous Situation:

http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=72263#post72263

Screenshot Attached in [.ZIP / .BMP] Format!

uhoh.zip

Edited by Seboard

you have to laugh at it... some people come in and toggle some version of a cheat command "cl_minmodels 1, r_staticpropinfo, mat_wireframe" i dont know all the commands used but the point remains, people cheat semi regularly with only a chat warning. but an honest + legitimate command to help "fps" and perma banned? "Giggles" its just funny in an odd way!

i forgot to mention:

few days ago i was going through VAC Secured CAL Approved CFG's to improve your fps and 2/3 of the "major well noted" CFG's have the command i was perma banned for. inotherwards im probubly not the only person to be banned falsely by the console for soundscape_flush