Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Learning to play Unban Request

soso

1. Your in-game name: Learning to play or STEAM_0:1:212674

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 office deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: I have no clue. it never said.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:212674

5. Reason for ban: Im pretty sure he was accusing me of cheating. It really bothers me that this happens. I no longer play 1.6 because you cant find a server and if you do there are cheaters everywhere. i come play source and now a veteran play has to deal with not being able to play on a quality server because newer players dont know what competetive CS players play like...

Edited by Dirty

well i have played with my name as my steam ID for a very long time. and yes i did buy my steam id, back when i bought the game in 2001... we all bought our accnts just matters when. I would never ebay an accnt just for the number.

but for some reason lets say i bought my steam ID. why would i spend money on it then cheat? to waste my money?

also i have a demo that i was recording during the time this guy was saying i cheated earlier. some random person in the server was saying "OMG YOU HACK SO BAD IM GETTING DIRTY TO BAN YOU!"

in the recording you will see i am not cheating and listen to the guy crying over the mic.

90% of the people that play this game think they have mad skillzzz, but these 90% have no clue what skill is... the guy complaining was 18-31 vs bots, i was one of the only real players in there.

Edited by soso

Banned by upper staff member Dirty.

A good reason was present.

wow so that is that? that is pretty upsetting. I guess i will wait to speak to dirty, he may be a staff member but there ISNT a good reason. since he put aimbot and i dont cheat it seems pretty ridiculous that i have to basically take this in the rear end for no reason at all. he didnt put any proof on there, no demo or anything. Just because of someones position doesnt make them always right. look at our last president for a great example. he is not god therefore not infallible

Edited by soso

Dirty is superior to our last and current president.

I didnt mean "he is not good so therefore not infallible"

I meant "He is not GOD so therfore not infallible"

And i dont doubt he is superior to your last president. but I will tell you 1 fact i know, he is wrong here.

There is no report for your case, but we will wait for dirty to repply here.

What do you mean there is no report for my case? basically the guy just went on there and banned me with no reason because a scrub friend of his was crying? thats what it sounds like to me, pretty nasty abuse. Either way when the day ends I know how ridiculous this guy looks because i was NEVER in the wrong.

I cant stress enough how unprofessional this is, and I feel bad for any of the other veteran high level players that have to deal with this treatment just because a few new players dont know what skill actually is. Because im good at this game i dont get a fair chance to play like the rest of the crowd. very disappointing.

Edited by soso

Dirty is superior to our last and current president.

Oh btw a friend pointed it out. I just realized, I live in america. I assumed you did too but i was talkin about the president of the country not this group. george bush.

Typically demos that a suspicious person uploads on their own are void since the player is aware of the situation at hand. If said person truly was hacking before, it is too simple for the person to tweak down / turn off hacks in the demo(s) they submit.

Typically demos that a suspicious person uploads on their own are void since the player is aware of the situation at hand. If said person truly was hacking before, it is too simple for the person to tweak down / turn off hacks in the demo(s) they submit.

except for the fact that throughout the demo the guy was accusing me of hacking. he didnt know i was recording a demo. and i am still running around killing everyone. It is a pretty damn long demo too, probly 30mins to an hour of me playing in the server keeping my ratio the same as ever, so if i can keep my ratio the same for that long without the cheats why would i ever need to use them?

basically my point is, in the demo you will see that im good, not cheating, and have no reason to be cheating.

Learning To Play (SoSo) has been my friend for about 5 years now. we met in high school and have been playing cs 1.6 and world of warcraft together on and off sense we met. hes started playing cs(not css) around beta i believe and has always been good. i was at his house watching him play(High as hell lol) and have a 3 to 1 ratio last night. he does not cheat and to my knowledge he has never cheated in anything literally hes a very honest person and does not diverse to be banned for cheating because he does not cheat

PS: i play on the office DM server majority of my time online CSS please unban my friend so i can remain to play with im on your server. sorry for sloppy post in a hurry :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping we could get this resolved, I have been busy lately so I havent had time to play but it has been 2 weeks without any information. I still would like to have this lifted i will have time to play soon and this is the only server i enjoy playing on atm.