Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Callmesorry

Hey , this is an apology for causing disrespect , disrespecting HG leadership , racism , being a seriously toxic member to the community.

I have understood that what i have done is breaking HG rules . i have come here to ask nicely for an unban and to not cause mischief or any sort of trouble.

thanks , love CallmeEpic

• Like 1

This will not happen again because of my understanding of the rules in this community , i did not take serious of going under consequences.

i understood that any issues i have with staff or any HG member i should talk to leadership and not act immature by breaking the rules. breaking HG rules is something i shouldn't have and will not break because of how immature it makes me and the community. I sincerely and seriously do apologize for looking like an idiot by going on the forums and disrespecting HG leadership and not understanding how stupid it made me look. I just want to play on HG servers and relax with a couple of friends and play like a normal player instead of causing problems and continuous rule breaking. My history here in hellsgamers is long and awful and i would like to change that with contributing something to the community and not being a toxic person/player.

Sorry and in the future this won't happen again

• Like 3